3,000th post

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And it only took me 12.5 years, I guess I'm not as big a ***** as Dave :D But on the Alley I'm closing in on 25K in less then 10 years, I guess I can express myself more freely there :rolaugh:

Lespauldude

Viper Owner
Reaction score
And it only took me 12.5 years, I guess I'm not as big a ***** as Dave :D But on the Alley I'm closing in on 25K in less then 10 years, I guess I can express myself more freely there :rolaugh:

Good Lord!! So in the "Alley", where love flows freely, your posting rate per day is 6.85 (and that's at 10 years (* 365). Amazing!! :omg:

JAY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Boy is closing in on 10.000 posts in less than 5 years , must be close to a record........lol ! ;)

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations....I will never make that number. Good posts over the years for sure. As far as Mopar Boy is concerned, I am not surprised by the number of his posts.......he has to defend himself from the "RED PERIL" which may infect his mind and create an aversion to the color yellow:lmao:

Sainthitch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Mopar Boy is closing in on 10.000 posts in less than 5 years , must be close to a record........lol ! ;)

Mopar boy just has a computer set to respond to every post with "yellow is the best" now if he had a red car and didnt have to waste his time trying to hide that big bird viper, he would be able to post even more then he already does!