$3,500 for your OEM 5 spoke wheels/tires

Status
Not open for further replies.

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cut the guy some slack already. Is this a car forum or a court of law? I think it is wonderful to support established vendors but you guys took this issue way too far on this newbie- to the point of extracting an apology. I wouldn't have taken the crap you guys dished out so readily. If you want to act like that go get a law degree and find yourself a courtroom. This is a Viper forum.

And who the F are you? Get bent. WE called BS and we were right. How about you do whatever it is on this forum you want, and I and the other members will do whatever we want. I certainly could give a ratz *** as to what you think my etiquette should be on this forum, given your paltry 4 posts. I guess I'll stick to my 3,000+ and 3 years sooner join date then yours to know whats appropriate and whats not. :rolleyes:

I for one am a proponent of JonB and I will voice my support when I smell BS about him..

Jon

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cut the guy some slack already. Is this a car forum or a court of law? I think it is wonderful to support established vendors but you guys took this issue way too far on this newbie- to the point of extracting an apology. I wouldn't have taken the crap you guys dished out so readily. If you want to act like that go get a law degree and find yourself a courtroom. This is a Viper forum.

:bsm:.........

wallbanger

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And who the F are you? Get bent. WE called BS and we were right. How about you do whatever it is on this forum you want, and I and the other members will do whatever we want. I certainly could give a ratz *** as to what you think my etiquette should be on this forum, given your paltry 4 posts. I guess I'll stick to my 3,000+ and 3 years sooner join date then yours to know whats appropriate and whats not. :rolleyes:

I for one am a proponent of JonB and I will voice my support when I smell BS about him..

Jon

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang