3.55 Gear install in Chicago?

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well Voltage stopped by today ith his incredible looking 04 SRT. Once he told me he had 3.55's I needed to take it for a apin. Night and day over stock. Now the question, where to buy and where to install in Chicago.

nazology

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also agree on the SVS fellas. I met one of them at Autobahn Country club last year, he had a turbo viper he was testing, too bad it started raining. Real approachable guy, friendly, and gave me his card. I seem to hear nothing but great things about them, and they work on plenty of vipers and have experience I would imagine. Fall Line Motorsports is also another person to consider, they do a lot of great stuff race stuff. Ask for "JP" tell him your a friend of Naz. I believe their website is fall-linemotorsports.com, but try to google it.

Fastrrr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Zen,

I would contact Bill Sampognaro of Sampognaro's Automotive Inc.708-481-9560 He is the best! Nice guy and very knowlegeable when it comes to Viper's. He is also the Illinois Viper club president.

outnumbered

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since you are looking to do the replacement I am guessing that there was a significant change in acceleration.Can the speedo gear ratio be adjusted as well?

Volltage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not needed on the SRT, it senses it MPH through the ABS. So you are good for gear changes as well as tire-rim changes size wise.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte