30 Paxton Kits done, all good results.

Daniel Cragin/DC Performance Inc

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
We have just completed our 30th SRT Paxton install on 2003-2005 models with no failures or issues. Some vehicles now have 15-20,000 miles on the system. We have learned quite a bit and have made small changes to improve the system.

Rear wheel hp varies from 630-670 depending on mods. With heat soak and the AC on power drops about 30hp at the wheels.

This system is upgradeable, and with a properly built engine can make over 900hp to the wheels.

We are here to help, if you need a install, parts or just have a question,
just call.

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan.
As one of your 30 Paxton customers, I just want to say I could not be happier. The ability to drive one of the most powerful vehicles on the planet in everyday traffic is simply amazing.
The system has been trouble free, and as my learning curve has improved, with the thousands of miles, I am more able to take advantage of the power available from the blower. (kind of scarry at first).
Additionally thanks for sending me the new, updated, airfilter intake that Paxton redesigned with your prodding. Looks and fits great.

Built 2 Go

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Best thing since sliced bread!!!

As you are aware, I'm not one of your 30 SRT installs. However, I'm your first Generation 1 project (93 R/T) and I'm in agreement with Paul...no failures, no issues, trouble free and I am one very-very happy camper.

I no longer fear a new Corvette Z06 or Ford GT or etc... pulling along side and leaving my 12 year old Viper trailing in their exhaust fumes. No Viper owner wants that type of embarassment,especially us old dogs running as Top Dogs for many many years.

What a difference... the MAGIC of a Paxton Supercharger has turned this aged Viper into...Fear This!!!. Unbelievable Power & Torque !!!

Thanks for always being there over the past 12 years I have known you. Your Knowledge and Experience in doing things correctly and right the 1st time is a Tribute to the Viper Nation.

John
Built2Go

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dan,

Do you recommend keeping the stock 3.07's with a paxton or do you think it is wise to upgrade to 3.55's? What are the majority of your customers doing? Thanks in advance for the info :2tu:

Ricky :smirk:

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yea, yea, yea..... but don't forget us poor guys out here with the Gen II's!!!! :(

One's good, but TWO can even be better!!! Mines got, what, more than two years now on its Cragin system?? ..... and is still truckin on down the road as happy as can be!

Although..... thought I had finally built everything up just the way I wanted it. But, no, I had to go get some Dan Cragin "boost"! Really could use a Quaife now! ;)

Thanks Dan! :headbang: