304 New gen 5 Vipers on Autotrader for sale

Cameron

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could tell some really off colour jokes but I would get the ban hammer. :rolleyes:
Guess there has to be some kind of control or this forum would go the way of many others.. Besides didn't you already get your release??? Lol

thule

Enthusiast
Reaction score
waiting for september..I'll export a gts to turkey..It'll cost 400k $ to me..taxes are so high in there :(

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes,it looks good.To bad SRT did not do the same job with performance. The Gen.5, as it now, can not compete with other high end HP cars. Hope they fix that for the 14 model....

The Gen V Viper is the Laguna Seca production car record holder, beating all European contenders, in some cases at many times the price. The Americans sit at the top of the list, with the Gen V edging the ZR1 and ACR, but on lesser tires and with less aero.

I rest my case.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I must admit it really is frustrating seeing the exact car I ordered sitting in a dealership with a much higher vin and my car is still in Detroit :(

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I must admit it really is frustrating seeing the exact car I ordered sitting in a dealership with a much higher vin and my car is still in Detroit :(

I feel your pain, so much so that I ran out and bought a Camaro 1LE on an impulse buy, LOL. It's a nice band-aid, and I really don't want to tear up my Gen V on the track too much any way. I will be tracking the Camaro next weekend at Thunderhill. Meanwhile, my Stryker is in Trim status, so it won't be long. Right after I bought my Camaro, my Viper entered Frame status. Go figure.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
I feel your pain, so much so that I ran out and bought a Camaro 1LE on an impulse buy, LOL. It's a nice band-aid, and I really don't want to tear up my Gen V on the track too much any way. I will be tracking the Camaro next weekend at Thunderhill. Meanwhile, my Stryker is in Trim status, so it won't be long. Right after I bought my Camaro, my Viper entered Frame status. Go figure.

I have plenty of toys to play with but I was at the dealer the first day you could order the Viper they held my order for 3 days because they
Had a issue. The car was going to Prefix for some custom work but the factory changed there mind as soon as the car was built and would not let them do a plant pickup. Now the car has set in Detroit for a month done. This makes me crazy and my dealer has been great but they can't get accurate info either

OP
OP
K

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Wow, hey Mr. VENOM V, can you buy me a car on impulse also ? I really need a new car , my 1997 Viper is now 16 years old. What da you say .... pal ?

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

I also ordered a 2014 Corvette and it will be here in September I am starting to wonder if it gets here before the Viper LOL

OP
OP
K

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also ordered a 2014 Corvette and it will be here in September I am starting to wonder if it gets here before the Viper LOL

Yikes....Suuuuush !! NEVER EVER TELL ANYONE on this forum that you bought a Corvette !!! You are specifically NOT allowed to like any car other than the gen 5 Viper here.

didn't you read the terms of agreement when you signed up on this forum ? It was in the small print where you had to check off the YES box.

Be careful next time, and I advise you to quickly delete the post before anyone reads it !!

only trying to help.....

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score

That's really funny:)

What are your specs? I want to see one in person...really want to like it & hope I do.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, hey Mr. VENOM V, can you buy me a car on impulse also ? I really need a new car , my 1997 Viper is now 16 years old. What da you say .... pal ?

LOL, I guess that sounded a little over the top. I'm not a rich man, but I earn my money from hard work and spend it on what I want to. I make no apologies, except maybe to my kids' depleted college fund ;)

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That's really funny:)

What are your specs? I want to see one in person...really want to like it & hope I do.

Laguna Blue Z51 Black LT3 interior Black wheels

My shop builds custom wide body corvettes so I will be taking this one apart
You must be registered for see images attach

This is one we just finished

The Viper is getting some ground effects and performance mods done if it ever gets here

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have plenty of toys to play with but I was at the dealer the first day you could order the Viper they held my order for 3 days because they
Had a issue. The car was going to Prefix for some custom work but the factory changed there mind as soon as the car was built and would not let them do a plant pickup. Now the car has set in Detroit for a month done. This makes me crazy and my dealer has been great but they can't get accurate info either

That is maddening. I too ordered on the morning of the first day. My deposit was in long before orders were open. Still waiting, but getting close.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Gen V! The shape is near perfect as-is, but I could see some of the wider, meaner GTS-R styling cues improving it. I won't ask you to spill the beans on your plan, but please post up with results here.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
That is maddening. I too ordered on the morning of the first day. My deposit was in long before orders were open. Still waiting, but getting close.

Looking forward to seeing what you do with the Gen V! The shape is near perfect as-is, but I could see some of the wider, meaner GTS-R styling cues improving it. I won't ask you to spill the beans on your plan, but please post up with results here.

Will do
Not happy with grill and I like the aggressive look of the race car also I am going to put ZR1 carbon brakes makes me nuts they don't offer it

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Will do
Not happy with grill and I like the aggressive look of the race car also I am going to put ZR1 carbon brakes makes me nuts they don't offer it

Good move on the ZR1 CCBs. I drove ZR1s in Ron Fellows school. The school has steel braked- Z06s and Grand Sports, as well. The school director absolutely prefers CCBs over steel. They last many, many times longer, never fade, you don't need different pads for the track, way less dust, and they work well hot or cold. A no brainer option for track rats. But pricey, so should be just an option.

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Good move on the ZR1 CCBs. I drove ZR1s in Ron Fellows school. The school has steel braked- Z06s and Grand Sports, as well. The school director absolutely prefers CCBs over steel. They last many, many times longer, never fade, you don't need different pads for the track, way less dust, and they work well hot or cold. A no brainer option for track rats. But pricey, so should be just an option.

I paid $3500 for the track pack I would have paid $10,000.00 for one with CCB and so would have a lot of others
There must be some politics in play somewhere

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Laguna Blue Z51 Black LT3 interior Black wheels

My shop builds custom wide body corvettes so I will be taking this one apart
You must be registered for see images attach

This is one we just finished

The Viper is getting some ground effects and performance mods done if it ever gets here
Jetstar, you have waaayyyy to much money.....lol Love that Vette in the picture. Badass

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score

By the way I own a ZR1 and a ZO6 as fast as the ZR1 is what impressed me the most is the brakes I have 45000 miles on the car and the brakes look like new and the wheels are always clean

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Jetstar, you have waaayyyy to much money.....lol Love that Vette in the picture. Badass

The secret is no kids to take your toy money
When we first moved to palm beach 20+ years ago I bought 5 acres with a old mobile home on it I had my 94 Viper and a 94 H1 Hummer
Everyone thought I was a drug dealer LOL I don't even drink. just know what I want and work hard to get it
I still have the Hummer and Viper

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The secret is no kids to take your toy money
When we first moved to palm beach 20+ years ago I bought 5 acres with a old mobile home on it I had my 94 Viper and a 94 H1 Hummer
Everyone thought I was a drug dealer LOL I don't even drink. just know what I want and work hard to get it
I still have the Hummer and Viper
Love your style, and we are alike in not drinking. But im still workin my but off, and i get most of what i want. Just cant swing a 100+k Viper yet. Maybe one day though.....

JETSTAR

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Love your style, and we are alike in not drinking. But im still workin my but off, and i get most of what i want. Just cant swing a 100+k Viper yet. Maybe one day though.....

If you want it bad enough you will find a way just keep at it
you can always start with a 30K viper and work your way up
My 94 is still my favorite toy and I'm a guy with a lot of toys :)

wikkid

Viper Owner
Reaction score
If you want it bad enough you will find a way just keep at it
you can always start with a 30K viper and work your way up
My 94 is still my favorite toy and I'm a guy with a lot of toys :)
I started long ago 4 vettes 2 vipers. All thats left is my 04 Viper with 4300 miles. I enjoy it when i can.

OP
OP
K

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I won my 1997 Viper in a raffle. I keep working hard so I can afford to buy a ticket every year, but so far no luck !!!

OP
OP
K

kratedisease

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone with a gen 5 Viper looking to adopt a grown man ? I can cut the grass and take out the garbage.....

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

This is me as well. Single, no kids, but not in the 100K league.! Hell, I barely swung my Gen 3. Granted, I've "wasted" some money flipping trucks over the years. If I had stayed with 1, I might be in the position for a Gen 5. Oh well, still had fun...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4