315's on the front

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an 02 RT with SSR's on the way, If I run 315's on the front will I have clearance issues? What about if I were to lower the car?

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
You are going to need 11.5-12" wide wheels in front to run 315's. They may rub slightly at full lock, even with the car lowered 3/4-7/8". This was on a Gen1... YMMV.

Last edited:

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are going to need 11.5-12" wide wheels in front to run 315's. They may rub slightly at full lock, even with the car lowered 3/4-7/8". This was on a Gen1... YMMV.

11 inch rims work just fine. Never rubbed on my ACR running 315s on STOCK 10 inch rims. Did that for some 40k+ miles.. so who knows, experiences may be different for diff cars.

I say go for it. I also say **** wastin time (Rob), and just come put mine on, so we dont have to hear you crying... if you pick the wrong ones :D

Give me a call, or email me (some more) and let me know when you want to try my 315 fronts, that will resolve all this wont it ?

-Love Jon... (still straight, fyi)

OP
OP
W

wastntim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I say go for it. I also say **** wastin time (Rob), and just come put mine on, so we dont have to hear you crying... if you pick the wrong ones :D

-Love Jon... (still straight, fyi)

If your straight, then I'd hate to see what you consider "not straight" :eek:

You better watch out or I'll find a way to contact Hannah and tell her to kick your a$$.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang