345 or 355, cant find them help!

INFURNA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried buying a 355 from Mopar but they are out of production. Does anyone know where I can get a 345 or 355, I dont want the 333. This is a fully built car and will have a turbo soon.

PS

Does anyone know if those hoosier competition radials from tire rack are any good? The ones that fit 19s? Thanks

Justin

Bandit3

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Justin--1-800-622-4327-- Unitrax. I bought my 3:55's from them on the gen one--never a problem. John

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried buying a 355 from Mopar but they are out of production. Does anyone know where I can get a 345 or 355, I dont want the 333. This is a fully built car and will have a turbo soon. ......Does anyone know if those hoosier competition radials from tire rack are any good? The ones that fit 19s? Thanks Justin

If It Fits On Or In a VIPER:

PartsRack

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm selling race-prep polished 3.45s with 4K miles to the first person to send me $

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had the Hoosier A6 installed on my Viper. Very sticky tire the Viper hooks up great. Very little warm up and no fish tail. So far I really like the tires but would not recommend them in the rain but yet they surprised me when I tried them out two different times in the rain. With right at 4 1/2" tread depth and a very soft tire I would say tire mileage in the range of 4000 miles. I may give the R6 a closer look the next time around -just a little harder compound. I have the Pirelli's on the front.

With a DLM SC & 3.55 gears at wot in 2nd & 3rd the Viper runs straight as a arrow no spinning.

Got my gears from parts rack. Give Vipermann a call.

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi guys, I tried buying a 355 from Mopar but they are out of production. Does anyone know where I can get a 345 or 355, I dont want the 333. This is a fully built car and will have a turbo soon.

PS

Does anyone know if those hoosier competition radials from tire rack are any good? The ones that fit 19s? Thanks

Justin

If it's going to have a turbo you probably will want to stick with 3.07 ratio, or less. You almost certainly wouldn't want anything stiffer than the 3.33.

Vipermann

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm selling race-prep polished 3.45s with 4K miles to the first person to send me $

My gears for sale:

4_45_gears.JPG

FE 065

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just had the Hoosier A6 installed on my Viper. Very sticky tire the Viper hooks up great. Very little warm up and no fish tail. So far I really like the tires but would not recommend them in the rain but yet they surprised me when I tried them out two different times in the rain. With right at 4 1/2" tread depth and a very soft tire I would say tire mileage in the range of 4000 miles. I may give the R6 a closer look the next time around -just a little harder compound. I have the Pirelli's on the front.

With a DLM SC & 3.55 gears at wot in 2nd & 3rd the Viper runs straight as a arrow no spinning.

Got my gears from parts rack. Give Vipermann a call.

How's the tire dust on the body etc factor with those? From what I hear with the Kumhos your car gets dusted pretty well with tire/tread bits.

A necessary evil with soft tread perhaps..

Sounds like a great tire if you're hooking up under DLM power !

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not much at all. I did have the 3M clear put on in certain areas. This keeps rock chips to a minimum. Those little rocks really stick to the soft compound.

Its hard to believe how quick the tires warm up. I am liking the tires more and more every day. Man do they stick.

viperjim

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not much at all. I did have the 3M clear put on in certain areas. This keeps rock chips to a minimum. Those little rocks really stick to the soft compound.

Its hard to believe how quick the tires warm up. I am liking the tires more and more every day. Man do they stick.

What do you do about the stock clutch with those sticky tires? I smoked it with the stock Pilots the other day.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had concerns about the stock clutch, especially with a SC 3.55 and tires , but DLM said it would be ok. So far so good but one never knows. If I ever have to change one Ill go with a stronger clutch.