4 - economy buster - Gen 2 BBK sets available Super pricing

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now available in limited supply - 5 only A gen 2 Big Brake Kit that gives you everything you need in a BBK for you car

2 - Brand new Front Brembo front calipers
2 - Brand new front SRT 14" rotors
2 - Brand new brackets to bolt your new calipers up with
2 - Brake pads for the front calipers
2 - Brand new parking brakes for the rear
2 - BBK brackets to move your front G2 calipers to be used with your G2 front rotors and pads

All for $2500.00 including shipping

New_Brembo_calipers_.JPG

1643_image.jpg

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The proportioning valve kit ($185) is a great tool for fine tuning the front/balance but this kit is way ore balanced than your car is in its stock form, I think Dodge got it right with the piston sizes on the srt's, heck they still haven't changed it even for the gen 5! The proportioning valve kit can be added at anytime,

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I can get 5 Gen1's lined up, I will spend the loot to make gen 1 brackets so we can give the Gen 1 guys what they really need!

GTLaser

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are those calipers alone? I've already done my BBK, all corners not just the front, and just want to see how much of a deal I got.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
How much are those calipers alone? I've already done my BBK, all corners not just the front, and just want to see how much of a deal I got.

Hi MArk,

I am not selling these calipers separately, but feel free to give me a call and I can answer any questions you may have, I also have some of those CF side sills you have been wanting being made right now.

thanks

Steve

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You dont make this easy, lots of choices. How do these calipers compare to the SRT calipers?

These Calipers are Brembo F50, with 44/40 pistons, these are same calipers that the SRT fronts are, except they say Brembo and are high gloss Brembo black,

I thought this was a good choice for this kit because....

*The black/grey SRT calipers do not match the Brembo black paint that are on the fronts calipers on your car already. so you do not have to pay $300-$400 in powder coating, which, Brembo does not recommend, they recommend paint.

*The SRT fronts have the "other" Viper script that does not match what is on your fronts now.

*The word Brembo is on these calipers so it definitely shows that you have a brake upgrade

At the end of the day, saves you time and money and makes your upgrade a good simple consistent one with less variables to deal with.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got your e-mail and replied. I'll take a set for $2,500 shipped. ( You stated $2,500 plus shipping in your e-mail.)

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What brake pads come with the kit? Will this fit with 18's?

Comes with SRT10 factory pads for the Brembo calipers, you will use your stock ones with your stock calipers that move to the rear.

you will need spacers if you have stock 18 inch wheels, 5/16 spacer work best.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I got the front rotors and brackets already. Still need the front calipers (tracking number received), brake pads (back order? you mentioned you would get me a used set) and parking brake.

(I got your message about the incorrect brackets also)

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

I got the front rotors and brackets already. Still need the front calipers (tracking number received), brake pads (back order? you mentioned you would get me a used set) and parking brake.

(I got your message about the incorrect brackets also)

Hi Marko,

Just checked the VPA site and the pads are on there so just placed the order with them online, looks like the back order is over. I should get my fedex number from Chris some time tomorrow.

Keep all the hardware for those front brackets, the replacement brackets will need them.

The park brakes should be out in a couple of days, last I heard Mark, who makes and builds them needed to get some parts back from the anodizer and then he is building a bunch of them.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Still waiting on brake pads, parking brake and a set of brackets. (I did get the order confirmation - VPA for the pads) I know that Mark is recovering so I assume that is the hold up.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve,

Still waiting on brake pads, parking brake and a set of brackets. (I did get the order confirmation - VPA for the pads) I know that Mark is recovering so I assume that is the hold up.

Hey Marko,

for the pads, I will have to give VPA a call tomorrow, it has been 6 days and I haven't gotten a track number yet from them.

I talked with Mark on the weekend and he is making sure you get your stuff that he makes b4 the weekend.

I will courier you a set of pads from here tomorrow if I can't get a response tomorrow.

Thanks

Steve

Reaction score
I will have to give VPA a call tomorrow, it has been 6 days and I haven't gotten a track number yet from them.
No worries on this end: we got the original order at 9:35 PM on the 10th, ordered them from Mopar the next morning (11th), and they shipped from Mopar the following day (UPS tracking #1Z 5R3 A15 03 2019 987 0). They are scheduled to arrive at our warehouse tomorrow (Wednesday) and parts ALWAYS ship out the same day we receive them. We don't normally stock these pads and revised the item description accordingly. Sorry they weren't available to send out sooner but they WILL go out tomorrow. Look for tracking information via email immediately as they are sent.

OP
OP
G

GTS-R 001

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries on this end: we got the original order at 9:35 PM on the 10th, ordered them from Mopar the next morning (11th), and they shipped from Mopar the following day (UPS tracking #1Z 5R3 A15 03 2019 987 0). They are scheduled to arrive at our warehouse tomorrow (Wednesday) and parts ALWAYS ship out the same day we receive them. We don't normally stock these pads and revised the item description accordingly. Sorry they weren't available to send out sooner but they WILL go out tomorrow. Look for tracking information via email immediately as they are sent.

Thanks Chris!

VPA Rocks!

Grisoman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Steve, waiting on the brackets....ETA???? Don't want to do this job in 100 degree summer heat.
Are you aware the SRT brackets don't work with the Brembo's? Steve and Mark are planning to mock-up new brackets to fit the Brembo's. I'm still waiting for that myself.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you aware the SRT brackets don't work with the Brembo's? Steve and Mark are planning to mock-up new brackets to fit the Brembo's. I'm still waiting for that myself.

Yes, Steve let me know that they wouldn't work....I'm glad I didn't get started when I originally planned or my car would be on jack stands for weeks.

Do you have an ETA?