4763098 Viper Bumper inner Urgent need!!!!

Kevin ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Anyone have the fiberglass bumper for the 97-02 viper, looks like a 4' brick behind the fascia? My car was in a collision and needs this part!

National backorder, cannot start collision repair until we find one for the repair shop. Dodge has shown in transit for 10 days from supplier.

Have a call into viperwrecks.com, partsrack.com, any others?

Will buy perfect condition used, prefer :usa: <font color="red"> </font> <font color="red"> </font> new. Will pay air freight.

Anyone with one on hand? My car has been sitting for 3 weeks waiting on this part, 4763098.

Any help appreciated!!! Please repair shops look at your stock!!!!!!

Will buy and ship immediately!!!

Thanks

Kevin

chickenwarrior

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Kevin,

I know xscott2 on ebay (look for the yellow viper parts [bumper and quarters]) has (had) one. He was selling the bumper WITH reinforcement for $1000. Bumper only for $850. maybe he'd take $150 for the reinforcement? Many will not sell it sep from the bumper however since it is almost always needed. I have one extra, but it has been previously cracked in the the middle and repaired.....

OP
OP
K

Kevin ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks all, went to Chuck Tator first, then Parts Rack , and wound up getting it from viperwrecks.com, Paul Scharf. It is a national backorder, 94 on order from the supplier to DCX, 13 being waited for out there someplace in dealer land.

Viperwrecks.com was very responsive. He had a like new takeoff that we hopefully got sent overnight if we caught the delivery guy in time! Now they can start fixing the ride. :2tu: