48 Hours Later....

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my new '00, solid red GTS is parked in the Viper pit.Who did I buy it from? Bill Pemberton at Woodhouse of course!
This the first vehicle I have bought without seeing it in person first,but with all the praise I have seen on this board,about Bill,I was not the least bit worried about this kind of transaction.Like I said it was 48 hours from the initial inquiry,till it was delivered to my doorstep.
Their transport was a notch above the rest too.A great orginization to deal with.

Thanks Bill.

Gonna have to change my signature now.just remembered!!!!

Wing King

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Jerry!!! Yup, yur bit! Hard! That new coupe is going to look awfully good in your immaculate garage. How about posting a pic soon!
You must be registered for see images

Brian Denham

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Way to go Jerry! Hey wait a minute.....before you got yours, I think mine was the only solid red one in Arkansas! Is this town big enough for 2 solid red snakes??????
Congrats!

Kurt 97 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats Jerry!!! I guess well have one less 94 for the Fall Foliage Drive next year
I know your going to love it. BTW, what did you do with the 94? Kevin wouldn't happen to have it, would he??

OP
OP
J

Jerry Walker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
King,Yeah I got bit bad,but darn I like it!!!!!

Hey Brian,but mine has black interior..

Thanks Kurt,Hope to see you before then,and,no,Kevin didnt get the '94 but the last I heard,he was trying to get out of xmas with his in-laws,so he could come down and see the GTS.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Qdog