4th Annual NY/CT Summer Brunch Cruise to Hopkins Inn 7/31

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
4th Annual CT Summer Brunch Cruise July 31st

Date: July 31st (Sunday)
Where: The Hopkins Inn New Preston, CT
When: Noon

Join us for our annual scenic cruise to the Lake Waramaug region and enjoy the great Austrian cuisine from the Hopkins Inn. Sitting high above the northern shore of Lake Waramaug, the Hopkins Inn has welcomed travelers since 1847. Guests enjoy expansive views of the lake, the Berkshire foothills, and neighboring vineyards from the dining areas and guest rooms. In addition, guests have access to the waters of the lake through the Hopkins Inn beach, located a short distance from the inn. Adirondack chairs on the lawn provide a pleasant afternoon's rest and are just steps above the sandy shoreline. Hopkins Inn is renowned for its restaurant which specializes in contemporary Austrian cuisine and its award winning Wiener schnitzel. So come enjoy great food, atmosphere and the camaraderie of fellow Viper enthusiasts from the best club on the planet!

***We'll also be unveiling some of the new NY/CT club t-shirts and hats! (Yes, finally!)***

Cost: The club is contributing $20pp and we will have access to Hopkins' full menu. Hopkins' full lunch menu can be found here.

Raffles/Giveaways:
(2) Free Oil Change Service Kits courtesy of SnakePit Performance
(1) Free Interior Detailing & Car Wash courtesy of Synergy Detailing
(1) Special Goodie Bag
:D
(2) Gift Certificates from Hopkins Inn

Meeting Locations:

NY
10:00am @ the MOBILE GAS STATION in the median off the HUTCH RIVER PARKWAY just north of EXIT 23 (MAMARONECK AVE.)

CT
10:30am @ the Commuter Lot off of Exit 26 (Rte 70 Cheshire) on I-84. Commuter lot is located right next to the I84-West entrance. We're departing promptly at 11am.
Accommodations:
Rooms are available at the Hopkins Inn for those of you that wish to drive up the day before and enjoy Lake Waramaug as well as the Hopkins Vineyard located right next door to the Inn. Wine tastings and vineyard tours are available and if you're interested please let me know and I will set it up.

KAM_2053.jpg

Last edited:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Confirmed So Far:

Mr.T+1
Mike/Barb
MKTaxMan/Elaine
Lou
*** BLK/Georgia
Steve Johnson/Sue
Steven/Maria
Snakepit Mike ?

Last edited by a moderator:

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Possibly in plus one if I can get away for one day....

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Weather is looking perfect for Sunday!!!

Mr.T+3
Mike/Barb
MKTaxMan/Elaine
Lou
*** BLK/Georgia
Steve Johnson/Sue
Steven/Maria
Snakepit Mike
Moundir?
Greg+1
John+Deb?
Mike+1?

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm heading straight up to Hopkins since I haven't heard from anyone in CT that wants to meet off of the I84 exit. See you all at Hopkins! - tony

OP
OP
V

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My pleasure. Although I thought the highlight of the day was the guest appearance by Superman. :rolaugh:

XXX BLK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all the Vendors below for their raffle prizes: :2tu:

SnakePit Performance
Mike Figlozzi: 631-845-8199 or [email protected]
2 Free Oil Changes with labor, parts, and tax included-(Retail value of EACH oil change: $157.51)

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Viper Club of America: www.viperclub.org and Viper Parts of America: www.viperpartsofamerica.com[/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]Sent us a box of goodies for the event[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Tahoma, Arial, Calibri, Geneva, sans-serif]PartsRack: PartsRack.com - Home
JonB: 360-837-3937 or [email protected]
"IF IT Fits On In a VIPER", PartsRack Probably Has It.
$50 Parts Rack Gift Certificate, valid 2011 only and not valid for shipping
[/FONT]

Synergy Detailing
Nick: 631-236-8613
1 FREE Standard Exterior Detail for any Viper

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave