550 hp viper marine engine

corseviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I not sure you guys have seen this, it's in "Boating" magazine.
550 hp viper engines in velocity boats. Engines are marinized by
Ilmor engineering. They are currently working on a 700 hp stage II viper
engine for the boat. Lets put this motor in the new coupe!!

I scanned the photo's, but how do I insert JPG into this post?

CorseViper
04 SRT10
00 Ducati 996S

SnakeBitten

Enthusiast
Reaction score
upload it to the member galleries..Right click on your picture after upload and select properties from the dropdown menu...Highlight the address url with your mouse and copy.Then make a post...Look below the text window and you will see UBB codes next to the smileys....click the image tag...Now in the box that pops up paste the url you copied from the picture you uploaded and hit ok...Viola..you just made a picture post...hope this helps...

OP
OP
C

corseviper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I hope this works. This is part of the article I scanned.

Thanks, snakeBitten.

corseViper
7913Viper_Marine-thumb.jpg

Skip White

Enthusiast
Reaction score
For about $10,000.00 you can put in a 572 Chev, with a Merlin block, aluminum pro-lightning C&C ported heads, forged pistons, shaft mounted rockers, etc. These engines will put out about 775 or more HP and run and run on 93 octane fuel, at 10.5 to 1 compression and run for years. The complete overhaul, or freshen up kit as they call it, will cost you one fraction the cost of the Viper kit.The Viper engine is just to high for the amount of power it makes, and the technology for making the 572 a perfect engine is everywhere. You should here a boat that has two of them in it. Who cares what kind of engines are in your boat. A fast boat is what counts, and the sound it makes.

But I must say it does sound cool to tell everyone about your Viper Powered Boat, even though the Big block Chev will run off and leave it.

Skip White

Hisserman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Corseviper --

Change the last portion of the URL for your picture from ". . .thumb.jpg" to ". . .med.jpg" and your picture will show up the proper size. :)

JGK95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Captain Obvious here....

Did ANY of you guys notice the weblink DIRECTLY to Velocity's Homepage on OUR Homepage?? :shocked: :shocked: :shocked:

DOH!! :eek:

All in good fun :2tu: , go up to home and scroll down to halfway to find the link.

Jay K.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrengine