7-7-7 Congratulations BAZ!!! (to Mr and Mrs. Adams)

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:uk::uk: :uk::uk:

Just wanted to open this topic for everyone to wish Baz the best......
He´s getting married right at this moment, so this is the place to congratulate him!

You must be registered for see images

Baz,
I hope you had a lot of fun today, and live happily ever after!
Congratulations on your wedding!:present:

:uk: :uk: :uk::uk:

V

Venomiss

Congratulations on your wedding! May you always have happiness in your home and love in your garage--I mean heart...:D :uk:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
(This is Neil, on Bazs PC)

Congrats Baz and Sam :2tu:

the weekend was great, lots of sunshine, laughs and even some viper chat :D quite a few UK club members was there to celebrate

Baz used his viper to get to the church with the best man, then borrowed a SRT ram to drive the wife ;) to the afternoon function, which meant i got to drive the yellow RT like it was stolen :drive: The mums and bridesmaids were transported in a vintage white Rolls Royce

I thought there was going to be a pause during the church vows on saturday, Baz had to say to Sam 'everthing i own i share with you' in the friday rehersal, Baz joking added a few words 'except the viper' :) Chuck looked fab in his fancy penguin suit, and was a witness having to sign the church registery book to make the wedding legal and binding, he said the whole thing was slightly different to a US wedding. The Wizard also made an appearence yesterday

the honeymoon is delayed till August/September to tie in with Shelbys third birthday, they are all off to FL.

i've plenty of pics which ill post later

thanks again for a great time ! Mr and Mrs Adams
Best Wishes for the future
Neil

Last edited:

VIPER BAZ UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I'm back.....

And Sam says that i am still aloud to post on the forums but i do need to ask first........NOT!!!!!! LOL

Thanks for all the best wishes :1up:

Neil i will be checking my rear tyres :drive:
Thanks to Chuck Neil for helping make this weekend specail and all the Help..And to Andrew and Jenny for very kindley lending me there Ram SRT/10......WHAT A TRUCK..

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I posted this on the 7th, but someone mysteriously removed it. I can't figure out why. Its not like it violated forum rules or something. Unless offering encouragement is now taboo?

Wish you years and years of peace, and the grace to overcome whatever challenges that may come your way with great success! Congratulations!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I posted this on the 7th, but someone mysteriously removed it. I can't figure out why. Its not like it violated forum rules or something. Unless offering encouragement is now taboo?

[/i]

Encouragement is only taboo if we're talking to a Vette guy :D Your comment is in the thread in the "General Viper forum"

http://forums.viperclub.org/showthread.php?t=604082

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

pitviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
BEST OF LUCK!!! I've got my own coming up in April, so I know the feeling!!!! MANY LONG HAPPY YEARS TO YOU BOTH!!!

(jeff) pit

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful pictures, Neil!! Can't say enough congratulations to you, BAZ, Sam and Shelby...looked like a beautiful day and of course, being the VIPER FORUM, HAVE to applaud the Viper also!!!! Gorgeous-looking--this time I mean the BRIDE!!!! CONGRATS!
~juli & mike~

OP
OP
V

ViperArry

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice photos!

Looks like Baz is a happy man...

But what is with picture 9.... looks like someone made a joke and Baz wasn´t too happy with it.
Kodak moment

Curious about the festivities later that day... can´t spot Baz, cufflinks right now ;)

As for weddings.....
10 days to go before mine!

Last edited:

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to you also ViperArry on your upcoming nuptials....seems alot of this going around here!!!! It's not in the water, it's posting on the forums---AHHHHH!!! LOL
~juli

vipergirl

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congratulations to the newlyweds! Thanks for sharing the great photos! I especially liked the one next to the viper. Picture perfect!!! Enjoy the rest of your life together! :)

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats to both of you. Great Pictures...Chuck you look like a hitman in those photos!!!!

V

Venomiss

Thanks for sharing the special pictures! Looks like everything was beautiful.
You are one lucky guy!

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So, your saying Baz is going to get lucky today 7-7-7.
Wish the wife was home, I'd be just as lucky. :D

BAZ WAS lucky 7/7/07!!! And continues to be lucky...as evidenced by the pics--he gets to be married, has an adorable 2 1/2 year old daughter, and to top it ALL OFF---has CHUCK TATOR to celebrate the week with also!! (we all 'get lucky' in different ways! ;) )
~juli~

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang