75k 2000 viper gts

OP
OP
B

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt get to hear. was looked to b low miles- it was a vegas star comedian dan gans- just a stock car though

97snk

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I m so glad to see no gts's on ebay under 40, beside one 97...

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that was pemberton who bought that car, hes trying to get the prices on vipers up..... LOL

75K for that is ********, anyone here who says different is a jack@$$. thats pretty much sticker on the car. in winter, in this economy when that car anywhere else sells for less than half that.

further proof BJ is a joke.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would not sell mine for a penny less than 75k. I guess it is a good thing I am not looking to sell it huh. :lmao: Give it time, the prices on these cars will start to return as they get farther and fewer apart and the economy starts to improve, if that ever happens. :(

shooter_t1

Has Left the Room!
Reaction score
that was pemberton who bought that car, hes trying to get the prices on vipers up..... LOL

75K for that is ********, anyone here who says different is a jack@$$. thats pretty much sticker on the car. in winter, in this economy when that car anywhere else sells for less than half that.

further proof BJ is a joke.

Exactly Plum. That's starting to get close to GT2 pricing.

SCSViper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
didnt get to hear. was looked to b low miles- it was a vegas star comedian dan gans- just a stock car though

Danny Gans was an incredible talent. We saw him perform in 2005. He won Vegas entertainer of the year for 6-7 years in a row. That is probably the reason his Viper sold for so much.

TCurtner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Danny Gans was an incredible talent. We saw him perform in 2005. He won Vegas entertainer of the year for 6-7 years in a row. That is probably the reason his Viper sold for so much.

GTS (i like 'em but) BJ/buyer can have it...I WANT YOUR CAR - WAAAAAHHH! :1up:

'Trust'

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The decreasing value of these cars is just more incentive for me to keep it longer. I didn't buy it to make money, the car, the wheels, the turbos etc. are all money well spent IMO. I couldn't care less if it was worth $20k. I love the thing.

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prices on gen 2s and 3s seem to have went up since the quasi death of the viper..

a year and a half ago majority of the 02 gts and 03 srt10 Were at an all time low of high 30s...i was very presently surprised to see 02 gts and 03 vipers all well into the 40's on ebay two days ago...only high 30s i saw were the ones around 50k miles..wich is expected when there are so many sub 15 k miles to choose from....very happy to see a beautiful car go to a new lucky viper owner.....much rather 75k than 27k...it only helps

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Javadog62