> 782 RWHP Gen 1 Viper For Sale <

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys,

As many of you know, I have two vipers now and am looking to pick up a Gen 3. Although it will be nice to own a Gen 1, Gen 2 and a Gen 3, I really don't NEED three Vipers. That being said, I am going to offer my 94 Gen I Viper up for sale. It was being sold for $57K last year, and I ultimately paid $48K + Tax for it last year. Everything about the car is upgraded -- probably over $100K worth of work. The engine is supposed to be a blue printed setup from SVS -- a package I believe was sold for over $20K. I was never able to get documentation from SVS on this, so I can only go by what the owner told me. The car has 24K miles, but the new SVS engine in it has 10K miles or so.

Since buying the car, I have added tons of things to it, including a $1,500 subwoofer/amp/speaker package, a full front fogger nitrous set up with bottle warmer, $4K worth of the big Stop tech brake set up, Purner wheels and tires, power steering cooler and a ton of other stuff. I have easily put another $20K+ into the car over the year.

I listed the car for $58K in the autotrader and have had some bites, but no real serious ones yet (other than the one guy giving me a fake cashiers check). I will sell the car to a forum member for $49K firm with stock wheels (I will keep the Purner wheels or sell them to offset the price.) That's just $1K more than I paid for it with about $16K in extra improvements and only about 2,000 miles put on the car since I got it (much of it coming from a round trip Vegas drive I did.)

The car runs super cool, sounds super tough, and is the best looking Gen I Viper I have seen to date. It is completely set up for road coursing if that is what you want to do with the car (it begs to be driven hard) or you can cruise it around town and have every girl within ear shot gawk at you. I have taken the car road coursing a total of 3 times and will be taking it out one more time this month unless it sells. You can drive this thing at wide open throttle near redline for 30 mins straight, and the car runs cooler than 190 degrees! It has coolers for everything dual fans, larger radiator, upgraded fuel system, Penske adjustable suspension, nice big cam, Borla exhaust, 5 point harness, SVS rollbar, ADJUSTABLE 2 inch seat lowering kit (only one that I have ever seen or heard of -- custom by the previous owner), plus a host of other stuff. It has adjustable brake bias in the car so you can adjust how much front/rear brakes you have on the car, to dial it in on the track.

It has been meticulously maintained by West Coast Viper, and they know my car better than anybody. Ask them... it is a FUNNNNNNN car to drive.

This car has a brand new 300 shot Nitrous set up that was put on the car and used just 2 times by me. In fact, it still has the bottle in it with the same fill that West Coast Viper put in it when I drove away with it. With the Nitrous, it won the Dyno contest at WCV, pulling 782 RWHP and 1,050 RWTQ.

The car runs better now than it ever has. It's a sweet car, and I would love to keep it, and I will if nobody wants the car, as I won't go any lower on the price, but it just wont get a lot of seat time since I will have two other Vipers, a bike and yet two other vehicles.

The car is in the photo being used as my Avatar, except it now has the Purner wheels. I will see if I can dig up some additional photos.

So, think of it this way -- buy a completely stock 94 Viper for $35K, then add just the engine mod package, and you would be WAAAAY past the $49K I am charging. Everything else is extra/free -- The $4K in big brake stop techs, $5K in Penske adjustable shocks, \ $1,500 stereo, $1,500 rollbar, the fuel system, the Nitrous set up, upgraded clutch, upgraded oil cooler, and everything else mentioned plus all the labor, and you're getting a smoking deal.

Bonus: The carbon fiber front splitter/front fascia on it alone is over $5K, and the hard top is $3K. These are all just things you do not get with a stock Viper.

Nathan (dodgeVipers4sale), you sold me the car from your shop there, so if you guys want to relist this for me, let me know.

Who wants 1,050 rear wheel torque on a streetable car?

This car gets so much attention that it is ridiculous. For those of you in San Diego that want to see it, I am planning on taking it to Qualcomm tonight for it's first ever drag event. I figure I might as well run it down the track at least once before I sell it off.

Those of you who mod your cars know the value in this one. I felt i got a spoking deal on the car when I bought it for $48K, and now it has even MORE stuff in there at nearly the same price, and the car runs BETTER now than it did when I bought it, thanks to West Coast Viper.

Take care,

Manny

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are some photos:

You must be registered for see images

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn, that is a sweet looking Gen 1 :headbang:

somebody's gonna get a killer deal at the 49K price

between that splitter, rims, facia, top, blah blah blah, mine feels so plain now!!

good luck selling it :D

JWVIPER

VCA Member
Reaction score
That is a great deal and Im sure the right person will coma along and ****** it up, One question did you lower the car to makde the 19's look right ?

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen Manny's Gen I in person and these pictures don't even come close to showing you just how incredibly clean this car is..Everytime I see his RT I shake my head, it looks like it just came off the showroom floor..The paint is Flawless.

At $49K this car is a STEAL!

Cheers

Jeff

Moundir

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've seen and even driven this car and for 50k it's a steal :headbang: By far it is the best looking Gen 1 car in the country, had me droooling :p Good luck with the sale, I hope it goes to a good home :)

Mike

VIPERCANE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny, I might be interested.... I am selling my Prowler to a good friend and was leaning to get a companion for the GTS, maybe a RT or SRT. Those wheels fit that beast....what would the car go for with the Purners????Thanks.

I will send you an email too.

Bindy

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great deal and Im sure the right person will coma along and ****** it up, One question did you lower the car to makde the 19's look right ?

Yeah, car was lowered 'a lot' of inches (it was 3 inches off the ground.) I recently had the car lifted to 5 inches so that it is easy to drive around town. Just drove it around all day today -- so many thumbs up from people while driving. And get this -- NO JOKE -- I gave a ride to one of my female co-workers today at lunch, and she says, "this car makes me so horny!" HAaaaaaa! I can't make something like this up. Strange day.

OP
OP
M

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guys, the car may already be sold. I will let you guys know on Monday. My business partner wants to take it off my hands since he is moving to Texas, but he wants a car here at his San Diego apartment for when he comes out (several times per month.)

I'd rather sell it to him, as I get to drive it around when he is gone, if I want to :)

Jeff/Moundir, thanks for the kind words. The Gen 2 RT/10's are bad ass. If only they had the technology of the Gen 3's -- (DROOL!)

-Manny

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he doesn't buy it, let me know I will trade you even up for my 94 and I will even throw in 2 sets of rear tires that I have! LOL Very sweet ride, I am way to jealous. Cars like that just proves how much Viper owners care for their cars.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4