800HP Shelby for 2012 I hope the Viper tops it

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do use mine to get groceries sometimes, but would never be able to fill my trunk up that much with the 2 subs lol. I usually put my groceries in the passenger seat.

attachment.php

(http://forums.viperclub.org/srt10-s...who-else-uses-their-viper-grocery-getter.html)

some people :rolleyes:

:drive:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I do use mine to get groceries sometimes, but would never be able to fill my trunk up that much with the 2 subs lol. I usually put my groceries in the passenger seat.
:rolleyes:
I'm hoping that the new Viper will have room for a full sheet of plywood

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
there used to be a picture of a gen2 with a bunch of bags of sand or mortar in the trunk. too funny

slysnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm hoping that the new Viper will have room for a full sheet of plywood
They do now. you just have to cut it up into a lot of little pieces.

costanZo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went and bought a large pizza once without having somebody go with me to hold it and I couldn't fit the box of pizza in the passenger side seat without angling it, which I didn't want to do to ruin the pizza or have anything leak out onto my seats...lol It also wouldn't fit in the trunk of my car either, so I had to mount it up behind the seats in the trunk area and hold the whole box with my right arm every 10 seconds so it didn't slide around too much while shifting with that same arm. Luckily my drive home from the pizza place was only 2minutes away and I still have the 3:07 gears so only 2nd gear was required. :)

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I went and bought a large pizza once without having somebody go with me to hold it and I couldn't fit the box of pizza in the passenger side seat without angling it, which I didn't want to do to ruin the pizza or have anything leak out onto my seats...lol It also wouldn't fit in the trunk of my car either, so I had to mount it up behind the seats in the trunk area and hold the whole box with my right arm every 10 seconds so it didn't slide around too much while shifting with that same arm. Luckily my drive home from the pizza place was only 2minutes away and I still have the 3:07 gears so only 2nd gear was required. :)

should have gotten ny style and done this to it:

You must be registered for see images attach

:D

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456