9/11 (Flight 93) Let’s Roll Cruise – Shanksville PA

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a beautiful day it was in Pennsylvania for the " LET'S ROLL " memorial cruise to Shanksville PA. There were 17 Vipers and a Jaguar. Thanks to all that participated in this club event. I'm sure this was an event that we will NEVER FORGET!

Thanks for posting the photos Lauri!

:usa:We will never forget those brave souls on Flight 93!!!! Our thoughts & prayers are with them, as well as their families.:usa:

Ginger & Denny

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny & Ginger,

Thank you again for putting together such a nice day. I hope to attend more events in the future and get to know more of the members.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Denny & Ginger,

Thanks for arranging a very nice drive and get together. You guys always do a wonderful job. This was my first time to the crash site of 911, very moving experience. :usa:

Lauri,
Can't wait to see the pictures you took.

PittsburghRT,

I wish I would have got to meet you and talk to you, I have seen you post on the forum and love your Gen I, Nice Wheels as well!!

As for the code my old Gen I threw, no big deal (Code 14) low voltage from MAP Sensor and thanks to Tator I have one laying around from a couple years ago that I never used. Installed it this morning and am ready for the Grand Canyon drive now.:2tu:

Thanks,
Ed, Angela and Trinity

Ed,

You also have a very nice Gen1. I looked at it when we were at the restaraunt. I didn't realize your car had engine work until we were leaving the memorial.... it sounds very healthy. We will definitely have to meet up and talk at the next event we are both at.

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,

The New Stanton ramp appears to be about 26 miles from the Oakmont service plaza. I would guesstimate the caravan will be passing the New Stanton ramp around 9:50am or so. You could just slither in with the group at that point. I'll PM you my cell phone.

Brian

Brian,

It was nice seeing you and Janelle again. Olivia and I had a nice time, but she is not into the cars like I am.

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks to all that made this a memorable event, Vanessa and I had a great time and we are looking forward to seeing most if not all of you for the Canyon Cruise.

Brian, when you are ready for that SSG ACR, let me know, I will take your 08 off your hands :)shhh2: and don't worry, I didn't tell your wife that SSG is going to be available again for 09)

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
IMG_0571.JPG

IMG_05841.JPG

IMG_0573.JPG

OP
OP
R

RedEnuf93

Enthusiast
Reaction score
One more for our PA/WV Club "Let's Roll Cruise organisers", Denny and Ginger!
Ps. Note the Club T-shirt, (above, with American flag and Club logo) signed by all participants.

LetsRoll08_043r.JPG

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian,

It was nice seeing you and Janelle again. Olivia and I had a nice time, but she is not into the cars like I am.

It was great to see you too! The cars are great and so are the people in our club. Are you sure I can't persuade you to join us for the Grand Canyon cruise? ;) BTW, your car looks fantastic. :2tu:

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brian, when you are ready for that SSG ACR, let me know, I will take your 08 off your hands :)shhh2: and don't worry, I didn't tell your wife that SSG is going to be available again for 09)

I couldn't resist. I told her about it during the drive home. She almost went into labor! :omg:

I bet there will be a lot of 08 SSG cars for sale when they release the SSG ACR. Call me crazy, but I don't know if I could part with my 08. :)

BTW, love your VCA car, one of my favorites. Hang on to that one.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks again Denny and Ginger for putting on another great event. Sorry I had to bug out early, but I promised my Son I would be home to take him to a Thomas the Train event. Next year I will bring him with me.

It was great seeing everyone again and meeting a few new members as well.

Congrats to Brian and Jennelle for the new little one in the oven.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SDViper