9 years later I joined the VCA! Special thanks to a forum member

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have had my 2000 ACR since 2009 but have not gotten involved with the community much. Many have seen my utter noob posts revealing my complete lack of automotive knowledge. Just when I was about to throw in the towel with the problems I have had with my dream car, Jmch offered to help me out. I shipped my car to his place today and he is having a look over and going to help get her running and in proper order again. Everyone in life can be busy and from the little I know of him, he sure has his plate full. For a living, I help people. While I was afforded the opportunity in life to go through school, make mistakes and generally enjoy the freedom I am afforded by living in our great country, our United States Veteran's were safeguarding my freedom. I have the priviledge to pay it forward to them as I work for The Department of Veterans Affairs as a clinical social worker/addiction and mental health therapist for those who need help. It's a great thing in life when people just reach out and help other's who need it. Jmch, I appreciate all the help and I know you just got started. Anyway, now that I am a paid member, I may as well get involved in this community and hopefully get some knowledge of my own so I won't just be a car "noob" forever! Cheers.

Jmch

Viper Owner
Reaction score
guess I better get it fixed now huh?" :smirk: with all the help ive gotten in life it wouldnt be right not to afford the same to others... always pay it forward right?..