95 Viper value

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've been out of the loop on prices lately & was just locally offered a mint 95 Viper with 10K miles for 29K. Includes hardtop, soft top, soft windows, & hard windows (VMania). Car is red with no paintwork.

All original except for Borla cat back & smooth tubes. Head gaskets are original but show no leakage yet. Is that good price for this car? Looking in the VCA classifieds, ebay, etc, prices are all over...thanks

SuperSaiks

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Have the car check out, compression test, diagnostic, have the car on a lift, carfax report and look for the usual signs of a accident ie check all seams, and gaps etc.

If all checks out it is a good deal at 29k but i wouldl offer a little less and see if they bite.

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Adrian, everything is going great. How you been?

I'm looking forward to coming back. Been looking at some GTS's lately but this RT I found seemed like a good deal. Maybe my pricing is still in 2005 mode. Looks like they came down a bit.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will be changing the head gaskets sooner or later, they all leak. Not if, just when.
I would take the cost of that into consideration.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal. I have not seen you in a while, so you have to come back!! Remember the good old times, like driving toward New Hampshire in the rain with no top?!?!?!

OP
OP
T

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good deal. I have not seen you in a while, so you have to come back!! Remember the good old times, like driving toward New Hampshire in the rain with no top?!?!?!

LOL, good times. I cant forget that ride! new wheels look great.

I'll be in EB soon, i'll give you a call..

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim, if i can help ya, im local as ya know. give me a shout. im free sat to look at it if ya like.

carguy07

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That sounds real cheap to me. Almost too cheap. My phone is ringing off the hook for mine listed at $34,900. (I just sold it to the 1st person that looked at it).

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sounds like a great deal. I just picked up a 95 recently that is mint as well. 18,ooo miles, however mine does already have the head gasket upgrade. I gave 31K for mine, and I thought that was a great deal after shopping several of them. Alot of Gen1's with "stories" out there, tough to find a REAL TRUE original one.