****** 9500CI install how to

DanB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
More things to install from my to do list.

Wasn't sure if I was going to install this or not. Decided in for a penny in for a pound. What's another mod anyway.

You must be registered for see images attach

Since I have the back apart I thought I would start with the rear laser shifter.

It mounts to the rear license plate and has to be run to the interior to the main module. I wanted my install to be stealth so I didn't want any wires to be seen above or below the plate so I put the wires behind and through the plate.

Took apart the rear license plate lamp holder. Just 2 screws and it snaps out. I also removed the 3 10mm bolts in behind the plate and the 2 8mm bolts on the driver side back panel to allow room to shift it rearward for clearance.

Fed the wiring through to the driver side through the center lamp piece that I removed earlier.

OP
OP
D

DanB

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Using plastic conduit I wrapped up the cable to protect if from any wear or damage.

Routed from license plate to drivers tail lamp area along the battery wiring and through the transmission tunnel. It ends up near the clutch master cylinder. I now have to scratch my head and figure out how to get it through the firewall.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kevsmu4