96 GTS Snake Hydes Interior. (different)

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are a few pictures of our latest creation. This interior was built to the customers wishes and a few of my own ideas. I work together with my customers to make each interior exactly what they want!!! We thought "out of the box" on this one.
Chad Harrison
Snake Hydes
850-209-3133
4356July_Snake_Hydes_002-med.jpg

4356July_Snake_Hydes_009-med.jpg

4356July_Snake_Hydes_011-med.jpg

4356July_Snake_Hydes_008-med.jpg

OP
OP
G

GCHDEALER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ian,
Color no longer effects cost at all. For a while I was having to pay more for red but I have everything now where it all runs the same for the raw material. We need to do one for your car. I have a great idea for a blue and white if someone will let me do it.
Chad

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks very custom and nicely done, like your work always does! :2tu:

I will have to see it IN the car to determine if I like the color sceme or not though.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow very sweet!

I have a custom leather interior in my Z06, just might have to look at some things for the snake

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very nice. How do you secure the leather inside the door panels pocket? Can the wrinkles be taken out of the seats side bolsters? I’m hoping to re-do mine soon, but would want all black. Keep the stock look but more leather.

Simms

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Ian,
Color no longer effects cost at all. For a while I was having to pay more for red but I have everything now where it all runs the same for the raw material. We need to do one for your car. I have a great idea for a blue and white if someone will let me do it.
Chad

We'll get there eventually. You coming to Columbus? Tell me your ideas there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32