96 RT/10 door plastic trim

checkers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone know where I can get the plastic trim pieces that fit on the door(This would be where the door latches at the lock). When I had the stereo installed the installers destroyed them. THanks

ACELLR8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are cheap a$$ pieces. I have replaced mine a couple of times. People feel the need to slam the passenger door like it is a Escalade door.

I bought both of my pieces from Paul Scharf, at 715-479-8597. Don Scharf Auto

viper96rt10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
They are hard to find. Since they always get damaged. I have been looking for 2 yrs and have found none used. New Tator can get them for about $165.00.

OP
OP
C

checkers

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the reply, any idea of the part numbers or the officia description of these plastic pieces?

Matt M PA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If we are talking about the same things, and it's a 96 RT, they are MS73RX8 (l) and MS72RX8 (r). Right is still available from parts folks...left is not. On back order for who knows how long.

I am referring to the parts that are inside the door jamb where the seat belt anchor comes through to mate with the door jam. It's a "closeout panel".

I called Paul Scharf this week...at least for a 96...no gots.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think he is talking about the door lock bezel. A semi-rectangular piece that goes around the inside lock and door handle. It has 4 tabs that lock it into the door panel? Most of the time one or two of the tabs break off.

nicholasronaldsmith

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know this is a old post but who is new tator? I don't mind paying tha for a new one. Damn radio shop just droke mine.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang