98 GTS for 56K

Baddasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Guys,
I need your opinion on a 98 GTS with 3400 miles, bellanger headers, corsa exhaust and 02 polished wheels.

The guy wants 56K firm. What do you all think? The car is
in awesome condition, hardly driven.

thanks in advance

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't sound too bad!.. Get him down to low 50's and run with it!

Remember, 98's still have forged Pistons and a lumpy cam.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know this car well, its upgrades, and its D-C owner.

Priced at the higher-end of retail, but fanatically owned and maintained. He even had the 18" '02 rims sent out during winter storage and the inner barrels full-polished to match the mirror shine of the outer wheel face! Looks like a lazer-show when rolling in sunlite.............

Also has BRAND NEW Pilot Sports

He wants $56k.
Not $55k, 56.

Gerald

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JonB - PartsRack:

He wants $56k.
Not $55k, 56.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's too bad, but someone will pay it. Good for him..

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well...I am looking too and this is what I have found. Add on parts = 1/2 of new price. extended warranties are "GOLD" Modified cars with lower miles are great as long as they were not done a 1/4 mile at a time. HAVE THE CAR INSPECTED by a viper tech. have another viper owner inspect it. watch for Canada cars (not worth as much) do a carfax, call a DC service department and do a warranty history report, have the viper tech verify mileage with the computer. Test drive the car. The price seems in line but always offer less no matter what they tell you.

Good Luck!

It looks like you are looking at the GTS advertised here..notice he is a VCA member. Maybe he posts here and others know who is.

Rich Detert

Viper Owner
Reaction score
That sounds like Mark Liccardello's car. Awesome looking car!

I talked to him about it, it was just a little more than the budget I was trying to stay in.

Here are a few pics.
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

As far as price, another Red 98 GTS with 4,200 miles (Stock) that was on the VCA Classifieds that was local to me sold for $55K (went to VA).

OP
OP
B

Baddasp

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks a lot guys for your help. I am going to look for another car perhaps a 99 RED W SILVER STRIPES.

thanks again.

VPRVENM97

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by DNTGTBT:
Hey Guys,
I need your opinion on a 98 GTS with 3400 miles, bellanger headers, corsa exhaust and 02 polished wheels.

The guy wants 56K firm. What do you all think? The car is
in awesome condition, hardly driven.

thanks in advance
<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

IMHO that's a fair price given the items that you listed there. You should strongly consider it if its within your price range. If you shop around you'll probably find one at a lower price but maybe not as well maintained, w/low mileage or with those mods.

Just my .02

Good luck with your hunt.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas