99 GTS value

tim721

Enthusiast
Reaction score
came across a completely stock silver 99 GTS with 12,300 miles on it. car is mint.

what do you think it's worth? I want to make an offer on it. I was thinking mid 30s?

thanks for any input

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lots of variables left unanswered- like color, stripes, mods, number of owners, true condition, new tires yet, fluids changed out, etc. So the answer at this point is :dunno:

Martin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If it's in perfect shape, I'd say $36-38k - and if you have it checked out by a reputable shop and they find things wrong with it, deduct reasonable costs from there. These cars are pretty bullet-proof, and assuming those miles were put on the car evenly over the time of ownership, it should be as good mechanically as it looks if it was taken care of.

Red Snake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
came across a completely stock silver 99 GTS with 12,300 miles on it. car is mint.

what do you think it's worth? I want to make an offer on it. I was thinking mid 30s?

thanks for any input

Lots of variables left unanswered- like color, stripes, mods, number of owners, true condition, new tires yet, fluids changed out, etc. So the answer at this point is :dunno:

Heh?????:confused:

I think he said a completely stock, silver and in mint condition 99, lol. :rolaugh:

Did you miss post number 1? :D

I'd say mid thirties. ;)

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Heh?????:confused:

I think he said a completely stock, silver and in mint condition 99, lol. :rolaugh:

Did you miss post number 1? :D

I'd say mid thirties. ;)

Some people say it's stock even with gears and catback:confused: Also, tires and fluids combined will run him well over $2k. And we all know how often guys say MINT condition, only to find out otherwise.

Next Phase

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought I got a good deal on my GTS last November (7k miles - one owner car, stock).

I put new tires / I-forged, black emblems, MGW interior parts / shifter, water pump, fluids (brake, tranny, clutch)...

I wouldn't sell mine for less than $40k. If the maintenance is up to date and the tires are newer - than I would pay upper $30's. If the maintenance is not up to date and you need new tires - that will cost $$$... mid $30's.

crazyspeed

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Find out what they are going for on Fleabay and add 5k = should be about 44k . Sounds like you found a nice one...have it checked out by a VCA member, Good luck...the excitement is in the hunt=journey

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang