$99 powdercoating on 40mm calipers

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Add powdercoating (your choice of color) to 40mm rear brake calipers for only $99 extra ($759 total after core return.) I'll accept orders for about a week while the current lot of calipers are being machined and still apart. $99 deposit required.

These rear brakes are the least expensive and easiest alternative to better braking for the non-ABS Viper. It is a a simple 2-hour remove-and-replace job for the average mechanic. You can re-use all your other components: pads, hoses, attaching hardware, and they will fit under all year and size Viper wheels.

Performance data, installation instructions, contact info and description of the parking brake system are on my website: 40mmBrakes Home

Previous announcement at: http://forums.viperclub.org/new-pro.../620536-40mm-rear-brake-calipers-special.html

I will post this in the Supplier section, but have login "issues." I think the ampersand in my login name messes with the system.

OP
OP
T

Tom F&L GoR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The $99 is powdercoating the calipers; the brake covers are actually in process and are still 3 weeks out. Darn, that was supposed to be a secret.

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, Im looking forward to seeing the covers :) I have the standard rear brakes on my 2000 GTS and cant realy afford the Big Brake Kit, Im looking to upgrade, But the look of the standard calipers is Horrid! If the covers you are making Bling them up a bit, that will swing it for me :D

:uk:

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the quick reply, Im looking forward to seeing the covers :) I have the standard rear brakes on my 2000 GTS and cant realy afford the Big Brake Kit, Im looking to upgrade, But the look of the standard calipers is Horrid! If the covers you are making Bling them up a bit, that will swing it for me :D

:uk:

Here is a picture of the covers on my RT/10.

caliper_cover.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rlamorte