A Big Thank You

SRT Venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As many of you know, my son and I were in a very serious accident with our Viper on June 12th on the way to the Crab Feast. Our Viper was totalled and we were very fortunate to walk away with only a minor cut and some pulled muscles.
I want to thank the many members who stopped at the scene of the accident to help us and give us support. You guys stayed with us until the police completed their investigation. Then you helped get us to the Crab Feast and got us home. Member support did not stop there. Many of you called to see how we were doing and continued to give us advice. I want to point out that John B
of Parts Rack was particular helpful. John B was very generous with his time and knowledge in detailing the best way to deal with the insurance company and providing us with a method to get comparables. As a result, we were able to reach a fair and good settlement for our Viper. John also, gave us good advice on the new Viper we have now purchased. We replaced our car with an identical model with a few more options... We are back in the saddle again.
Again, a sincere and heart felt THANK YOU to everyone. Here are a couple pics of the new car.

Tom

Attachments

• new viper 01.jpg
    new viper 01.jpg
    97.1 KB · Views: 69
  • new viper 2.jpg
    new viper 2.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 46

V10 PWRD

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tom and Barron....great to see you guys back in the saddles again. Look forward to seeing you guys and the new car very soon. That sure is a good looking car. Great wheels and mods! JonB's da man!
Greg

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tom,
I'm very happy to hear that you wasted no time and got right back into another viper. I like the wheels on this one even more than the last one. Looking forward ot hearing more about the story when we meet up again. Take care!

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the best post in the past few years on the Viperclub website. It is what this place should be about. I am glad it worked out for you and that nobody was seriously hurt. Kudos to everyone. The Va/Md/De guys are great.

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is the first I've heard about the wreck Tom.. Glad to hear you and Barron are/were OK.. (I knew that one way or another you'd find a way to get the tape off the front end.....)

Nice looking replacement ride! See you out there.

-J

Ken Lally

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Tom, I heard about this at Moparpolooza and then went on vacation - First chance to say I am really glad you guys are OK...and it's really fantastic that you got right back up and into another Vipe.

See you soon - and nice new car!!

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Wow, I just now saw this thread for the first time...... The heartwarming story is that your Homies were literally 'there' for you, got you to the Crab feast, and home again. And that the BIG hit did not injure you or your son....

Glad I could help, and THANKS for the kind words.....

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang