A couple of pics from a cruise this weekend

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm in love with your TA!

On a side note, I think your car is the lowest I've seen with Eibachs/caps...I hope mine gets that low. What size wheels are you running?

OP
OP
T

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hey Tiago, you gonna turbo this one too??? :)

- Keith

Hell yea.:D

He already has a Paxton on it.

Pics of any other cars Tiago? I saw the wrecked C5.

This thing is way too slow with the Paxton. Its getting TT'ed.

There were some other pics but I didn't feel it was appropriate to share everything yet. Yea the C5 lost control and flew into the median. Minor Damage, he got lucky.

Yeah, I'm in love with your TA!

On a side note, I think your car is the lowest I've seen with Eibachs/caps...I hope mine gets that low. What size wheels are you running?

they are 19s/20s.

2klude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you have any more pics of your car from different angles... any more moving shots.

How long have the springs been installed? I have never seen a set settle that low even after a few years.

Looks killer though:headbang:

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
do you have any more pics of your car from different angles... any more moving shots.

How long have the springs been installed? I have never seen a set settle that low even after a few years.

Looks killer though:headbang:

Tiago weighs about 450 lbs. :rolaugh:

j/k

OP
OP
T

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tiago weighs about 450 lbs. :rolaugh:

j/k

not too far... 310 :D

but the car sits at that height even with out me in it, can't tell the difference maybe 1/4" change, just figure out the spring rates + the weight to figure out the difference ;)

the springs have about 1k miles on them, and htey have been at this height since the day I put them on.... I don't know why it sits that low but I like it:D

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had planned on just getting Eibachs to go with the caps that are already installed on my car. The problem is EVERY other car with that combo doesn't sit as low as yours...so I'm willing to bet mine wouldn't either. I guess I'll be going with Vipair's new suspension setup instead, because mine HAS to be as low as yours!

OP
OP
T

Tiago

Viper Owner
Reaction score
The new Vipair suspension setup looks cool, I would have gotten that instead if it was available at the time, gotta love adjustability, but I am happy with the way mine sits so I'll leave it alone :D

AbsolutHank

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cant say that I blame you!

Can you PM me some info on your TA...I know its been in a magazine or two by now :) I got a friend of mine that wants to check it out

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rmoore8950