A link to Spiderman Dodge Viper On E bay

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I saw that car while it toured the USA during the contest back before I bought my Viper. I got in my car to run an errand for work, turned on the radio and heard the tail end of the "Come see the Dodge Viper on display" radio ad. The car ended up being on my way to where I was going for work. I stopped by to drool over the Viper, ran next door to a Target, bought a disposable camera and went back and got all sorts of photos :)

RX VIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't see the disclaimer on the auction that said.."with great power, comes great responsibility".

Sorry, my spidey senses were tingling to say that. :)

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how they got 495 HP from an engine that still has the original intake tubes on it.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wonder how they got 495 HP from an engine that still has the original intake tubes on it.

the viper got bit by the genetically altured spider, the same one that bit peter parker.

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Viper is in the next town over from where I live here in CT. I'll have to go see it in person and see if it looks any better up close.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That Viper is in the next town over from where I live here in CT. I'll have to go see it in person and see if it looks any better up close.

make sure you go there in your spidey tities!!!!! :D

Bill B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"You heard that right, there are only 2 of these IN EXISTENCE!!!!! "

Imagine showing up at a party and seeing someone else in the same viper!
Oh the embarrassment!

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the embarrassment would be that you buy this spider man viper, bring it home and your neighbor has number 2

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No the embarrassment would be that you buy this spider man viper, bring it home and your neighbor has number 2

Your sentence is only correct if you exchange your comma for a period and leave off the rest of the sentence.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can you imagine if you ever neded to repaint that from rock chips or an accident. I would hate to match that paint code. LOL!

By the way, this car seems to have traded hands a few times already. Seen it on eBay a few times and seems to be a different seller everytime.

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Only a RICH Spiderman Psycho would pay that $$$ for it. Maybe Wyclef will buy it, it would go nice with his Spiderman Chopper....

UVBINBIT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i dont think he won it
from the looks of what else he buys on ebay he looks to be a big marvel spiderman fan

GTSnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about it is the cellphone holder screwed into the dash. Why would someone do that?

Because the car was done as a promotion for Cingular. It was done by a guy here in Michigan.

NHL2133

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The only thing I don't like about it is the cellphone holder screwed into the dash. Why would someone do that?

Because the car was done as a promotion for Cingular. It was done by a guy here in Michigan.

I understand that, but there are cell phone holders out there that you don't have to screw into the dash. And if Cingular didn't have one at the time, they could have developed one in the time I took to paint the car.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Would have been neat if the paint job was a vinyl sticker or series of stickers. Would allow the winner to keep it or take it off, let alone be one heck of a project. Also would have been quite a bit cheaper for Cingular.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960