A lot of Vipers, a Dragon's Tail and *******

musicncars

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I get where you guys are coming from, but just announcing a group of Vipers is coming just seems like the sort of thing that might draw undue attention.

Watch Out! Heres comes that renegade viper club, theyre worse than the hells angels..better hide your women and men(for the lady viper drivers) and beer....lol:lmao::D

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I get where you guys are coming from, but just announcing a group of Vipers is coming just seems like the sort of thing that might draw undue attention.

I understand what you are saying but this place gets a lot of attention from local law enforcement all by itself. Every time I've ever been on this road there have been a number of sports cars and motorcycles. Ferraris have set up days to drive this road and it didn't get any more attention from law enforcement than any other day. They patrol this road regardless of what sports cars are there but they are mostly concerned with keeping the motorcycles under control.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No worries. It's in a location that you really have to search to find. I really just wanted the owner to know that we were going to be there so they can take all of our pictures. The cops are always on that road watching anyways. To tell you the truth 90% of the dragon is hard to go faster than 30 miles an hour.

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are monitoring this, I sure am glad I'm not the one in the RED car with YELLOW wheels. That guy is trouble waiting to happen:lmao: . Mine by the way is the quiet/street legal/driven by a law-abiding citizen one!:D

SSG CHIC

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Who is planning to attend from North Carolina and where will you be coming from?

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Chip, are you going to bring any AL/TN club shirts with you? I would like to buy one if you will be.

revived_gearhead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I e-mailed Dwight and Steve that are in the NC Club about this last week. The more the better! I like NC vipers just as much as GA vipers. . .

Jon is right! He did e-mail me about this event, but I've had training seminars for the past two weeks. I'll be there if I can make it happen. It sounds like a blast. Keep this info at the top of the board and I believe the turn out will be great.

Dwight

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If they are monitoring this, I sure am glad I'm not the one in the RED car with YELLOW wheels. That guy is trouble waiting to happen:lmao: . Mine by the way is the quiet/street legal/driven by a law-abiding citizen one!:D

Someone else has a McViper? Who??? He sounds like a rebel to me. Hope the police don't confuse me (always on my best behavior and 10mph below the speedlimit) vs. this new punk

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Someone else has a McViper? Who??? He sounds like a rebel to me. Hope the police don't confuse me (always on my best behavior and 10mph below the speedlimit) vs. this new punk

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Ooooh, now I understand what your forum name "V10SPEEDLUVR" means: V=less than, 10SPEEDLUVR means you love to drive 10mph under the speed limit! I finally get it! :D:rolaugh::bonker::brick::naughty::stick:

GTSNRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
killboy.com - Your High Quality Photos from the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

Here's a pic from last week to get everyone pumped:D Unfortunately you can't really get any good runs in on the weekend (we sat up there for 5 hours from all the wrecks during the Z meet:mad: but it will still be a good time:2tu:

I can't wait to lead everyone through again:drive: Don't worry about going fast ......the cops are always up there now thanks to all the people that "think" they can drive:crazy2:

Matt
You must be registered for see images attach

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
killboy.com - Your High Quality Photos from the Tail of the Dragon at Deals Gap

Here's a pic from last week to get everyone pumped:D Unfortunately you can't really get any good runs in on the weekend (we sat up there for 5 hours from all the wrecks during the Z meet:mad: but it will still be a good time:2tu:

I can't wait to lead everyone through again:drive: Don't worry about going fast ......the cops are always up there now thanks to all the people that "think" they can drive:crazy2:

Matt
You must be registered for see images attach

Thanks for the pic! The B/W Coupe looks great. Got some of your wheels on it??:headbang: We definitely ain't gonna have 5 hours to wait around with all we've got to "squeeze" in next weekend. Don't you mean "leave everyone" not "lead" ? :D Just kiddin'. I don't think anybody wants to attempt some of your "times" down the Dragon.:drive: Looking forward to it as well.

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does anyone have a car cover that they are looking to sell or know of a place that makes a good one that fits correct?

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if it fits good and does not have a hole bigger than 4 feet would you sell it? ha How much if so? I would like a discount if the hole is bigger than 4 feet...

supraman95

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chip;
Matt and I plan on being there. I will probably not be able to make it on Friday (lunch) but I will meet up with you guys on Friday evening or Saturday. Between Matt and myself I am sure we can find the best places to eat.

I will be in the B/W ROE GTS.

(P.S. car and or ROE setup for sale :) )

Last edited:

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about Johnny Carino's in Pigeon Forge for dinner on Sat. (Fri. is still unknown, it depends on when we'll be getting in town) They've got a separate room that would accomodate 40-50. I'm gonna call 'em this weekend and find out about their available parking and if that room would be avail. (might have to take Trolley's:D). Any other suggestions will be considered as well. Thanks for the help.:2tu:
-Chip

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I plan on having the itinerary done this weekend:crazy2: I'll have enough copies for everyone as well as Mapquest copies with directions also. If you've got 2-way radios, I recommend bringing those too:2tu: WE GONNA ROCK!!! :dj: :panic::spin::stick::naughty::naughty:

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I called ******* earlier but was told they still had a large lunch crowd and they asked me to call back later. I'll call back around 4pm or so. I'll be in Atlanta by then and internet-less, so I'll give ya a call and let you know what they said, Chip. I'm going to check on any possible Interstate construction delays and tell them we'll be there around 1pm on Sunday (and to be sure all the ugly ones are fired or not scheduled to work that day) :eater::eater::eater:

jmillsUT28

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"(and to be sure all the ugly ones are fired or not scheduled to work that day)"

You sure do have a way with words!

uvbnbit

Enthusiast
Reaction score
In "consulting" with Chad on this, and with as much as we're gonna try and do on Sat., we thought it might be best to do *******/Muscle Car Museum on Sunday on the way out of town. He thought the majority of his group would be going back home I-40 anyway, so it just made sense to go to ******* on Sunday considering time/convenience, etc. There's always Sat. night after dinner:D:headbang::2tu: (but I think Chad is planning a renegade run up to Gatlinburg:dunno:)