A No Way Color

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From a marketing and image standpoint, what color would, in your opinion, be the worst color for Dodge to release in a future Viper (setting aside pink and purple):

a. Graphite/charcoal
b. Beige
c. Green
d. Brown
e. Sky Blue
f. Pearl white
g. or ?

Fiona asked for suggestions, but I did not see any message that said "God, do not make one in _________ . It would be degrading."

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Brown. I just can't see that color working with the SRT-10
body.

viper GTS-R

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brown or Aqua. Aqua SRT-10's would only be nice on the california coast and some nice detailed lines to it. Brown should be banned on all cars!

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would graphite be first on your list, or on your list at all! That would look great on an SRT!!

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
From a marketing and image standpoint, what color would, in your opinion, be the worst color for Dodge to release in a future Viper (setting aside pink and purple):

a. Graphite/charcoal
b. Beige
c. Green
d. Brown
e. Sky Blue
f. Pearl white
g. or ?

Fiona asked for suggestions, but I did not see any message that said "God, do not make one in _________ . It would be degrading."

Alice, are these the colors that you dislike personally, or were you just giving examples?

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sky blue on a car is ****!

For someone to need the use of a personal insult to show dislike for a particular color of a vehicle only shows the (lack of) intelligence of that person. Don't get me wrong, I'm not "****", well I think that was supposed to be spelled "***", and I'm pretty sure that the thousands of others in the world with a sky blue vehicle are not "****" either. Behind the standard "Rosso Corsa" and "Nero", one of Ferrari's most popular colors is "Azzuro California Metallic" Blue, as seen on page 1 of the "Future Viper Colors" thread.

Too bad some don't know how to express their dislike for a color without personally insulting those who do like that color. Hopefully others will dislike it just as much, then when she get's delivered next year with a similar Azzuro California Metallic paint, she will be more exclusive than most others.

peace

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us not forget that we already had the graphite viper...
we even had booger-green way back when. aka: bile green.

I used to have a 1980 toyota corrola in baby sh*t brown... rustoleum primer was a perfect paint match for the body of this thing. Please god, never make a viper in rustoleum primer brown.

JD

xanadu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Let us not forget that we already had the graphite viper...
we even had booger-green way back when. aka: bile green.

I used to have a 1980 toyota corrola in baby sh*t brown... rustoleum primer was a perfect paint match for the body of this thing. Please god, never make a viper in rustoleum primer brown.

JD

Haha, my father had like a '74 toyota corrola that was the same brown. You just had to bring that back to my mind. Jeez. I've done some photoshop colors on the Viper and I can't get a decent green, well, decent in my opinion anyway.

I like yellow, but didn't mention it in the other thread since its already a current color. Check out the photoshop photos that have just been posted by ALLVIPER. I think they are only in the Members section and not in the Photoshop Color Mockup section were I have thrown in several colors myself.

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why would anyone buy a Beige or Brown Viper?? I for 1 would like to see one in Jaguar Racing Green, like their formula 1 Car.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck:

So you are saying that you would like a British Racing Green Viper?

Do you want this as a standard option or as a special release?

Interior color still black?

Alice

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alice---Either way. I love the Jaguar British "Racing" Green, not to be confused with British Green. Racing is the key word here,(Formula 1 Car) not as dark a green very sharp green metallic color. It would look good with Black interior or a Saddle color. I once thought of buying a black and having it painted, but I'm sure the cost would be over $15000. Maybe one day down the road. I doubt Dodge would build it.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck:

So you want British Racing Green with saddle interior.

What color top?

Alice

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck:

One final question: Do you want this British Racting Green Viper with tan interior and tan top to be a limited edition or part of the general product line. That is, do you want it to be "1 of ___." Do you want it to have special badging?

Alice

CTViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alice--I doubt Dodge would do a special edition of 50 British racing green Vipers. It would be interesting if someone could do a photo shop of the car, as you specified. I think they would sell quite a few because people want something other then Black-White- Silver- Red &amp; Yellow. I'm not a big orange fan for <font color="green"> </font> Vipers.

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck:

So, in summary, from your description, you are saying that you would definitely personally purchase one of fifty, British Racing Green, SRT-10 convertibles, with tan top and tan interior.

Thanks, that is very helpful.

Best regards,

Alice

OP
OP
V

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck:

You indicated that you specifically wanted "1 of 50, (SRT-10 convertibles) in British Racing Green with tan top and tan interior." Please clarify as to whether this is exactly what you want or do you, instead, want a Crossfire in those colors?

Alice

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nutritionkgzexoti