a-pillar gauge pods

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by v8huntr:
ok

i think we have enough people make double and triple pods. here is the problem. gaugepods will make pods for our cars but they need viper to get basic design of pods[angle and stuff]. gaugepods will look for viper in his area[durham NC] but if they can't find one then we'll need someone in durham,NC area to help out. so please post if you are near durham,NC.

i was going to send him my pillar cover but i just noticed that it doesn't come off and it is one piece with the car.

if we start the order now then pods will be ready around febuary 2003. i'll post update soon.

i think price will be around $60shipped to your door.
$45[pod]+S&H[around $10] this is my guess but i don't think it will be anymore.

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

bump

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by v8huntr:
bump

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

anyone in NC?

thanx

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my boost gauge mounted on the steering column. I originally wanted one for the pillar area but I think it's too close to the steering wheel?

Max

Vipermed 97.01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
v8 hunter.if it doesnt work out i think we can design them here,i think triples may be pushing it though,let me know,i think we can have a design and working product out in about 2-3 weeks,should be able to keep it under their price

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
vipermed thank you but so far everything is fine. i couldn't get in contact with www.gaugepods.com because of holidays. my goal is to share good product with viper community at lowest price possible. if this deal doesn't go through then i'll be more then happy to let you know.

thank you

fast?

Enthusiast
Reaction score
we should do more mass buying like this in the future. imagine all the money most of us could have saved on our mods. man need a head and cam package on my car, would love to do it if it were more affordable.

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
happy new year.

i'm still waiting for their answer. let's just wait and see what happens.

OP
OP
V

v8huntr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have talked to Joe[owner of proparts] today and he is going to dodge dealer sometime today to look at a-pillar. we should know something in few days. I hope everything goes smoothly.

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What gauges are you guys planning on putting in? If you are supercharging I can understand Boost/vacuum fuel press. But on a stock car, is this just to look good at cruise nights? The necessary gauges are already there right? What am I missing?

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mopar Steve,

For some, it makes sense to pick one up now if they think they will need it in the future since this is likely to be a one time shot. That's mainly why I would pick one up. Never know when Santa might bring me a SC (though apparently it wasn't this year).

Some other things that could go in there include: Air/Fuel ratio meter; Shift light; EGT (mostly for boost applications); Recording tach; etc.

I should see if they can do one for the right column so I can mount a small mirror in there so my wife will quick whinning about having no mirror on the visor. Course, I'd also have to mount a small light....

--- Ken

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nitrous! bottle pressure and fuel pressure at the solenoid(has a safety switch also). Two gages that come to mind for me. some of us need the bottle since the supercharger is not yet available for us genI guys yet!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang