A Viper I bet you don't have!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
A Viper I bet you don\'t have!

I was trying to kill sometime at lunch yesterday so I ran in Family Dollar just to see what they had. As I was leaving, I happened to spot this one out of the corner of my eye in a basket full of assorted junk. It doesn't say Viper anywhere on it, but its obvious its modeled after a GTS. You can see what the assembled version looks like in the lower LH corner. I looked for a 2nd one to open and assemble but they only had this one.

100_2699.jpg

DiecastViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: A Viper I bet you don\'t have!

Here you go these are old issues. I am suprised they are still in stores!!

You must be registered for see images

1000.vipers

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Below is the way this was originally released. It is dated 2003. I'm curious if you could check the copyright date on yours to see if it was released around the same time or if it might be a recent re-release. Also, if you happen to come across another, please keep me in mind. Thanks.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
V

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Below is the way this was originally released. It is dated 2003. I'm curious if you could check the copyright date on yours to see if it was released around the same time or if it might be a recent re-release. Also, if you happen to come across another, please keep me in mind. Thanks.

Hey man, I checked and mine is a 2006 copyright. Looks like they just re-released the same car on a new card (Hotwheels favorite trick as well). If I see any more, I'll pick you up one