ABS & Brake light on???

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got to drive the my 2006 SRT Viper VOI9 coupe for the 1st time yesterday. Love the car! Cabin gets a little warm though. Guess it's the crossover pipe from what I read. Anyway my ABS & Emergency Brake light both came on and stayed lit. I checked the brake fluid and it is full. Any ideas what to check for? There are no engine codes tripped. I checked with a scan tool.
Thanks!

C O D Y

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think I have an idea of what it is, but I don't have the time to type it all out right now. Call me tomorrow 9 to 5 Pacific. 360-772-5555

PaViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jamie, I had that happen on my 02 before, seems to me it was some bizarre electrical connection between the indicator lights and the backup lights if I remember correctly. Call Chuck Tator, he can steer you in the right direction.

OP
OP
V

Venom 1000TT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After talking to Cody & hearing from you Carmen, I'm sure a call to Chuck and most likely a visit will be in store to have this fixed. Sounds like a short between the lights on dash and the connectors. The ABS still works fine but the annoyance of the lights has to be dealt with.
Thanks!!