ACK!! They just jumped right out in front of me!! (pics)

BADVENOM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was just horrible. I put the top down on the SRT today and decided to take it for a little cruise. When all of a sudden...

Breakfast,lunch and dinner or Good Morning, Good Afternoon and Good Night!

Adam :p

You must be registered for see images

I quickly tried to go in reverse, TOO LATE!

I jumped out of the car, ran to get help, and then they were in the car.

The horror, the horror! So I flagged down a passing motorist, who just happened to be a GT2. No sooner had he stopped, when they attacked him too!

Well, I have only one thing to say: YOU CAN KEEP YOUR YELLOW. :D

Oh, and for those of you who were hoping to see some exciting deer action, I shot this picture just for you on the way home!

My most sincere thanks to Jerry for giving the club the invite to this fun photo shoot. My camera wasn't set quite right so the pictures didn't turn out quite as good as I had hoped. There is always tomorrow! Hope you enjoyed this 1/10th as much as I did...

Chris

JGViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

Well, I'm finally finished downloading your photos (and making one darn fine screensaver). Thank you very much for sharing those with everyone...I see I'm not the only person who appreciated it. Let us know when you get the rest of them uploaded. Thanks again!

JGViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

Were you ever able to find a good photo hosting service for your 315 pictures? I know I'm not the only person here that looks forward to browsing through your album! Thanks again!

Jerry Dobson

Enthusiast
Reaction score
JG,
I can put the pictures on Yahoo, but they bog down too quick. Now Yahoo only allows 5 megs at a time uploading. That takes forever with 420megs worth of photos. So I am still looking.

95Yellovett, The girls are available. But there is a cost to get them down there. I can put anyone in contact with the girls if you are interested. FYI: They will NOT do **** shots.

JGViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jerry,

You can try www.imagestation.com ...it's completely free, and there is no limit on the number of photos you can upload, nor the total size of the photos! The only limit is that you can only have 15 minutes of video...but for photos, it great! It's one of the few things in America that's still free!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4