ACK!!

Geoff Green

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Viper has a very low clearance. To be exact it is 5" or less. Any sharp dips in the road have to be taken slowly. You are unable to go up a sharp incline and definately no speed bumps. You will get some scratces under the front fascia and there is nothing that you can do about it except not drive the car. Once you know the roads that you drive on and how it affects the Viper you will get a lot less of them. In a few years you can pull off the front fascia and drop it off at the paint shop. The first one is the worst.

Reaction score
JTV,if it was my car I would take it back to the dealer and have them replace it at their expense.Hell,you have only had it for 5 days!!This is an expensive car and you should not have to pay for this.You might be interested in a company named "Fasrack" that makes a chin guard that installs in 5 minutes and is not seen unless you look under the nose.I have it on my car and feel this is a good investment.The phone # to Fasrack is (805)584-0886.They also advertise in the Viper Quarterly Magazine.Good luck!