ACR Convertible Frame Replacement

AFL in NJ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, that's something. I know they only made 5 in red....I still want one of the black ones, but it appears that is the most top notch repair I've seen.

Regards,
Aaron

shine

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can't find the thread, but that video has been posted here before, a couple of years ago IIRC.

That is a one-of-one. I can't remember the complete breakdown of the 20 ACR verts, but it was 3 red/black driver stripes, 1 of another red (no stripes? can't remember) and that one.

The other 15 were the same stripe combos, only in all black, yellow/black, and white/black.

Bill P. can refresh my memory, I'm sure.

gb66gth

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Old video, but still impressive how god of a job those guys do. I would have no qualms about owning that car.

dester243

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Duh! Told you that you can rebuild a viper in under 3 minutes! Crazy video. Lots of tedious work it seems.

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why not... 90% of the parts were perfect. You see frame off restored cars all the time where each piece removed needs to be replaced or reconditioned. Makes sense:dunno: Great viedo to actually see it in time lapse:2tu:

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can't find the thread, but that video has been posted here before, a couple of years ago IIRC.

That is a one-of-one. I can't remember the complete breakdown of the 20 ACR verts, but it was 3 red/black driver stripes, 1 of another red (no stripes? can't remember) and that one.

The other 15 were the same stripe combos, only in all black, yellow/black, and white/black.

Bill P. can refresh my memory, I'm sure.

http://forums.viperclub.org/threads/646613-2010-Viper-frame-replacement-video?

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave