ACR ******** Track Timer

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are these only available on the ******** editions or can a standard ACR have one equipped. If so are they for sale or does anyone have one they are willing to part with?

Bruce

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I believe they only come with the "********" ACR's. However i'm sure they have a part number and you could probably get one. :)

tiger6

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bruce,
Take a look at what TraqMate has to offer. Their system has, IMHO, a lot more to offer in the areas of data collection and analysis. It is easy to install but takes a bit of experience to use the info effectively. The MyChronLight TG system that comes with the ACR ******** appears to be more limited in it's application. Both systems have websites which would be worth while to look at before you make a decision.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I never installed mine, but would keep it for resale. The track timers the IL VCA offer during our events are far superior. Don't know the brand, though.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I found the manufacture of the ACR ******** Timer and it is enroute to the house. It is the AIM MyChron TG timer.

thanks everyone.

Bruce

F8L SNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You probably already know this but they don't come installed. I just wanted to clarify that any that are installed are owner installed. You may be just looking for suggestions and I would say make it what you want it to look like. Either in the open or mounted in the center console or glove box.

OP
OP
B

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I purchased a universal suction cup mount and used on of the many adapters with velcro to the windshield. I am still cleaning it up a but but it should be perfect. there are not a lof ot instructions on how to set these up and where to get an external power source for the beacon. I will figure it out though.

thanks folks and keep the ideas coming I am sure others are also wondering how to install.

Bruce