Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
DEAD END !!!!!!!!!
P3100013.jpg

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate to say it but Toby's may be worth the extra money since you know it is correct and has no stories. High 50's is not bad for a pristine car. 46 can turn into 56 real easy if there are issues. I know ACR shocks are VERY expensive to have rebuilt.

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Now, if the originator of this thread is truly interested or needs assistance with the other ACR's you are looking at...let me know. The best assessment on any vehicle is making sure you discuss and go over as many aspects of the car as possible before laying down your hard earned money.

Good luck in your search!

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You can thank us later... buy it!

sorry bad influence:rolleyes:
You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images attach

You people and your immaculate Sapphire Vipers and all you can do it rub it in!!!!!!!! Damn you all!!!

Sorry for the slip...just extremely jealous and I think I need to get one soon or else I'm gonna lose it. Had a dream last night that I bought it. Was pretty sad when I woke up and it wasn't in my garage. :crazy2:

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
here...watch a video while you wait...

A 2001 sapphire / silver ACR lap dance...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P_d2j82efiQ[/media]

:rolaugh::rolaugh:

Toby...I hope that wasn't your car in that video! :drive:

That is a great video. Reminds me of days past when my friends and I used to video tape our own burnout / donut contests, minus the Viper...and also theguy in the chair. Otherwise, pretty close.

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My offer was politely declined...at this time anyway. Seller said that he would consider it if the car doesn't sell. I guess the search continues. If I wasn't so picky on color, I could have had one in my garage right now. O well, I'll just keep looking. I'm sure I'll find the right one.

ViperNM

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My offer was politely declined...at this time anyway. Seller said that he would consider it if the car doesn't sell. I guess the search continues. If I wasn't so picky on color, I could have had one in my garage right now. O well, I'll just keep looking. I'm sure I'll find the right one.

You will regret it if he sells it for his asking price which is only 3K what you offered. I say but it before it sells. Just my 2 cents.

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You will regret it if he sells it for his asking price which is only 3K what you offered. I say but it before it sells. Just my 2 cents.

Your point is well taken, but I can get an 01 Bumblebee ACR for $39K. It has 14K miles, but I am going to be driving the car anyway. I love the Sapphire, but just can't justify an extra $11,000 for color. I already have a yellow Z06, so I really don't want another yellow car, but I may end up with one because I need to get into a Viper soon. We'll see. I'll keep you all posted.

Lawrenzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Your point is well taken, but I can get an 01 Bumblebee ACR for $39K. It has 14K miles, but I am going to be driving the car anyway. I love the Sapphire, but just can't justify an extra $11,000 for color. I already have a yellow Z06, so I really don't want another yellow car, but I may end up with one because I need to get into a Viper soon. We'll see. I'll keep you all posted.

The bumblebee is also a great combo, and rare as well. You can't go wrong with either one(see my sig).

Dealmaker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry it didn't work out, I know you have been looking for some time. Good luck.

agentf1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Color means a LOT when it comes to Vipers and definitely has an effect on pricing. For 3g I would not be torturing my self. I could have saved myself a boat load of money if I wanted red. No offense intended to red owners.

terminator02

Viper Owner
Reaction score
So what is preventing you from getting an 01 ACR bumble bee with 14k for 39k? That is a ridiculous deal....even in this market that is outstanding.

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So what is preventing you from getting an 01 ACR bumble bee with 14k for 39k? That is a ridiculous deal....even in this market that is outstanding.

Like I said in an earlier post, I already have a yellow Z06 and would like to get something other than yellow, but you are right, it is a good deal.

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $47,500 for my 2002 ACR with 4,800 miles and no stripes in perfect condition exactly 2 years ago. At that time I thought is was a great deal.

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I paid $47,500 for my 2002 ACR with 4,800 miles and no stripes in perfect condition exactly 2 years ago. At that time I thought is was a great deal.

That was a great deal. Would still be a good deal now considering its an 02 and the miles are very low. What color?
Was it a private sale or from a dealer?

GBS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That was a great deal. Would still be a good deal now considering its an 02 and the miles are very low. What color?
Was it a private sale or from a dealer?

It was a private sale from the original owner. The worst part of the whole deal was pulling my enclosed car trailer 900 miles one way to pick up the car.

OP
OP
A

ACRSNK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was a private sale from the original owner. The worst part of the whole deal was pulling my enclosed car trailer 900 miles one way to pick up the car.

Your deal was unheard of 2 years ago. It would still be a good deal now. What color is your ACR?

maxdaddy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
There is a 99 acr on ebay for 37k buy it now, they have relisted, you might even get cheaper,save$$$....good luck!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21