ACR resets NASA Track Record at Pueblo Motorsports Park

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was running at Pueblo this weekend and conditions were a bit more favorable (and better tires) than last time, including a new configuration for turn 10, and able to shave more than a second of the track record. Here is a video. I started the second session on Sunday in second place after the warmup so the cars after the white BMW M3 passed on the first lap were backmarkers (the reason I pit early). Enjoy! :headbang:

http://youtu.be/WbEAFEQryIQ

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You and I drive almost exactly the same line ......I turn in later and apex later in the hairpin (forgot the turn #) other than that, same ride.......and I get around in less than record time, as I am in an almost stock gen III with Cups instead of A6's. ......does the aero stuff help at all in the tighter turns?

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh yeah......I think I still have the record at PMP for the coolest spin. ....720 and never left the asphault. no video though........The Cups make a lot of noise,....after the limit!

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
As far as the aero, i start with minimum drag and add as I go to see if it helps or hurts. At PMP, it is worth 1.5 sec to go from min to med rear wing setting.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Interesting,......What about the banked oval section of PPIR? I am deathly afraid of the wall, so I just 'part throttle cruise' that section of the track, keep the speed down to about 90mph through the turn. I know the car is way more capable than that, but it aint worth the risk. It seems that the ACR's aero stuff would really plant the car in a turn like that.

JG01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another one for the home team, great job. Your car looks solid in the curves.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lennatave