ACR Tow Hook - Location ??

FrankBarba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am preparing to take my ACR out to strut its stuff. What type of Tow Hooks are you using & can you scan the install directions to i can see which one best fits my car.

red heat

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just ordered a set for my 09 ACR. will post pics once they are installed

fastmd

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am preparing to take my ACR out to strut its stuff. What type of Tow Hooks are you using & can you scan the install directions to i can see which one best fits my car.

Frank,

I have the ones from woodhouse, they work well. I actually use 2 connected to a bridle when winching it on my trailer.

Reaction score
Frank check you PM's I includes a couple pics that should help. I believe you ordered from Bob's race shop though not from me, he does not own the dealership any more. Easy to install you will be fine though there is not much prep work to be done.

hou99gts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do these tow hooks bolt in to a factory location in the frame or do you have to drill holes? Thanks!

AZTVR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
got mine from woodhouse easy install
Woodhouse Performance Shop

I have them in stock also.

I believe you ordered from Bob's race shop though not from me, he does not own the dealership any more.

There's something new that I didn't know. I prefer to support our supporting vendors, and would have thought I was supporting Mark and Woodhouse Dodge if I had ordered from that site mentioned above.

Not that it would be a bad thing to spread the "wealth," but Mark contributes a lot of great information to the forums here.

Neil - UK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
didnt know that either, but still received a great service with the items and good to support a viper race team, as such

doctorbob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I want to know what 2010s you ordered....three? Why? Maybe you are getting one for Chuck:D:D:D:D

I ,for one, cannot make my mind up on this one. I plan just on keeping my ACR. Good luck racing the *********.

Bob