ACR Wheels

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know it's not the right forum, but more people view this one. Does anyone have a new set, that's brand new, set of extra ACR wheels or wheel?

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
are the ACR wheels the BBS LM wheels? is there a difference?

BBS LMs also have rivits along the edge to hold the two-peice together. If you were to think ACR wheels are hard to clean, the LMs would be a living nightmare. Also I think the LMs are still being made and about 50% cheaper new than a cheap set of used ACRs.

I have been looking for a single front ACR wheel for the longest time. Took me several years to find a full set in my price range. I keep getting hit with $1000-1200/ea range used so if anyone has a single, decent front ACR wheel for less drop me a line - cash buyer.

OP
OP
C

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just thought I'd throw it out there. I'm looking for a brand new set to store away. They show up here, but it seems as though inside connections get to them before I can type the words to say yes. Anyway, I'll just throw it out here occasionally, someone out there has a set for me.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The ACR wheels are the hardest to come by. I have a couple connections that I haven't checked in to for a while, I'll see if they can dig any of them up.
I've bought 3 sets of them over the last 2 years, sold one set to a friend, and parted out another.

The final set, was on my TT GTS that went with the Car. The new owner loves them and plans on keeping them.

If I find any singles or sets I'll make sure to contact those that posted here first.

They do look nice, especially, with a little added shine to them!

1494baralmostdone_007-med.jpg

Kroger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am located in Indianapolis and would like to find a set also to replace the stock rims on the 96 GTS. Subscribing to this post

luc

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They are very hard to find but I managed to buy a a perfect set with tires for $4.5K about 2 years ago.

Keep looking.

luc.

Bonkers

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
JonB probably has a set too, but like ViperLarry he'll as a premium due to the rarity of the part. Insurance companies will go to suppliers for replacement wheels @ $1500+ each so don't hold your breath for a cheap new set anywhere.

OP
OP
C

Camfab

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dealer cost is about $3,200 each for the rears. Larry doesn't have any. You can get them new for about $2,800 each with a discount. Wow, such a deal!

dblankenbaker

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am located in Indianapolis and would like to find a set also to replace the stock rims on the 96 GTS. Subscribing to this post
I have a set of BBS LM's on my RT-10 sitting in Indianapolis. I might consider selling them w/the Pilot Sports mounted (~1,000 miles on the tires). Price would be $3,000'ish for a walk up cash and carry deal.

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I know it's not the right forum, but more people view this one. Does anyone have a new set, that's brand new, set of extra ACR wheels or wheel?

"Half Of All Advertisng Dollars are WASTED !"

[ PartsRack has ACR wheels, new and used. Please email. Thank You ]

kcobean

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Half Of All Advertisng Dollars are WASTED !"

[ PartsRack has ACR wheels, new and used. Please email. Thank You ]

Wow...you have some great prices compared to what's being quoted here! I may have one that's beyond proper cosmetic repair (chunk missing out of rim courtesy of previous owner) but I'm not sure yet, do you sell individual wheels, or only sets of 4?

Kroger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have a set of BBS LM's on my RT-10 sitting in Indianapolis. I might consider selling them w/the Pilot Sports mounted (~1,000 miles on the tires). Price would be $3,000'ish for a walk up cash and carry deal.

Sorry for the delay. Where at are you located in Indy? I live in Broadripple and travel up to Carmel for work this might be of some intrest here.

[email protected]