Ad placed for Hoosier A6 tires

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry typo..315s for front. About 6 heat cycles and lots of rubber left. Scrubs denote 'well worn' tires. These never raced, I just used for TT.

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my own tire shop, It just seems that 315 should be on an 11" wheel. I am running stock 6-spokes. 295 is as wide as I think I want to get on the 10" wheel.:rolleyes:

OP
OP
B

Boxer12

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hoosier recommends 11" wheel for the 315. You do a lot of track days..suggest you get some good track wheeels ...11 and 13's

Last edited:

Allan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are you running aftermarket 11" wheels? -Or are you cramming the 315's on the ACR wheels? I do not like the look of aftermarket wheels on cars like Vipers or Corvettes and similar cars. I think most of the OEM wheels look more appropriate for each respective car.

wing

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Viperless loaned me a set of 315s after I corded my 295s. I thought they worked better that day then the 295s. He then told me about a site that sells them used. I ordered a set and have done a couple of track days on them with more left in them. The condition of the used tires was better then advertised and you could not beat the price. I also thought the wear pattern was better with 315s then the 295s. I will continue to use them on my ACR. Now just looking for a deal on a set of ACR rims and used 345 R6s.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have my own tire shop, It just seems that 315 should be on an 11" wheel. I am running stock 6-spokes. 295 is as wide as I think I want to get on the 10" wheel.:rolleyes:

I do as well. I have no problem mounting the 315 on a 10" wheel. Sidewalls bulge a little but I only run them on the track. I'd stick with a 295 on the street.

I'll post a pick of a 315 mounted on a 6-spoke if you like.

Viperless

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That almost looks normal. I can't believe it. :omg:

You really have to see it in person. There's a slight bulge to the sidewall. Doesn't look bad but it's noticeable. Pics can't show how it really looks.

You must be registered for see images attach