Aero roadster

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hi Greg,
Went there a few weeks back and they had an O8 Orange Vert and an 08 solid black Vert with the Aero package and two tone red interior.
I believe they are both up for grabs. Renfrew has been advertising 08 Viper in the local paper for $78,900.00

Len

SRTLEN

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just to clarify, only the black vert had the aero not the orange vert. Neither had stripes.
Don't know if they are both still there?

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to clarify, only the black vert had the aero not the orange vert. Neither had stripes.

hey srtlen,do i see silver stripes on ur ssg?can we see some pics of that car,thats the best combo on ssg!

HOLLYWOOD1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was there on Thursday and a gal there didn't even know the price. These cars have been there for 3 months. They can't give them away. I am not interested in a vert but spring is coming so they will probably go. I am ordering an 09 but Renfrew can't even get their online ordering system to work....

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last summer I stopped in and asked if they were getting an ACR. They said they were and that it would be there in a couple of weeks. I asked how much they were asking for it. They gave me a number and I said I'd take it. Right then, right there.

He back pedeled a bit and said he had to confirm that it was an ACR and that he'd call me back.

He did call about 1 hour later and said it was a car with the aero option.

Obviosly they still have it......

Greg

fireball

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I stopped in last night. They're still both there.

I never knew this but the splitter on the Aero Vert. is the same as my ACR splitter.

The orange looks dull in the showroom - it needs light BAD.

One of the salesmen saw me looking at the cars and be barked 'On special - 88 grand' as he walked by. He didn't even look up.

Greg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang