aftermarket rotors

Skeeter Blanton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used Baer 2 pc. Eradispeed cross drilled, slotted and zinc washed rotors for years on my vipers and vettes and never had any problems.....They are more than adequate for heavy street and look as good or better than most available (IMHO)....Can't beat them for the money.....Having put a set on all the Gen 2's I owned, I actually hounded Baer for years until they got tired of me bugging them and they started offering them about a year ago ........Having said all of this I have a NIB set never opened that will fit 2003-2009 for sale, they were for my 06 but I sold the car before I put them on.....PM me if anyone is interested....

Sweet Ride

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I do not have a better picture but I have the Baer rotors and I tell you they look amazing. they are perfect for that show car finish. I get tons of compliments from them. Thank you JonB, I could not be happier with them.

Those look great! I had Baers on a previous car of mine (not a Viper) and absolutely loved them. I may be a little partial to them as well becuase they are a local vendor... :cool:

SilveRT8

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry I do not have a better picture but I have the Baer rotors and I tell you they look amazing. they are perfect for that show car finish. I get tons of compliments from them. Thank you JonB, I could not be happier with them.
You must be registered for see images attach

Where did you get those red lug nuts ? Are they a light version?
Looks awesome on your wheels

Malu59RT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Eurotecks are Giro Disc rotors..
It would probably be cheaper to buy them through Giro Disc. Ask for Martin..

girodisc racing brakes and technology

Yikes! So much for the confidentiality that Giro Disc has regarding their private-label agreements.

Girodisc brake discs are available for private label applications. Contact [email protected] to begin discussing how we can be of service in developing braking solutions for your company. Specific aesthetics and designs are possible. Girodisc is already producing private label discs, and confidentiality in this regard is taken seriously.
Girodisc is also available to develop braking systems for special projects, racing cars, tuner cars, hot-rods, and concept vehicles. Girodisc has already developed systems for OE manufacturers’ concept and prototype vehicles. These are confidential projects, and will not be shown or discussed without permission.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21