Afternoon Cruise

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I don't know how often you do this but if you can you should!!

I took the afternoon off work and went for a cruise.

I ended up tearing up the back roads of NE Iowa and SE Minnesota. I ended up cruising over 550 miles. It is such fun driving a NEW Viper through the hills along the Mississippi river that I wish the weather was always warm and I could take off from work every afternoon!! The roads on a weekday were virtually deserted so I only had to pass a few cars to keep my strategy.

What a great way to spend a day.

rac156

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I enjoy a nice long drive now and then even if its not in a viper. Iowa has some great, scenic rural roads for cruising too.

Where about in NE Iowa are you? My dad told me he saw a red SRT10 in Belleview not too long ago.

I'm originally from far eastern Iowa but I'm in Ames now wrapping up an engineering degree.

OP
OP
S

SweetRed04

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I am in Cedar Falls and work at Deere in Waterloo. I am an MIT ME '77 and have worked at Deere since '77. I haven't been in Belleview, so your dad must have seen someone else.

I drive my Viper to work as my daily driver (at least until salt and snow start!).

wormdoggy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love going for long drives but it always feels like its not enough :(

Amen to that.

Thats because you drive too fast.............try to keep it in first and the drive just gets a tad longer. :D