Airbag Module Recall

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was able to buy it from Mopar Sales Direct website that I mentioned in my previous message. It's on its way. Should get to me by Tuesday.

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just to update everyone, I just received the order. While the invoice shows the part number as CBSZR068AA, the actual part itself has 68290974AA as its part number.

I will call them tomorrow to figure out what's going on.

Raheel

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Got the answer from Chuck. It's one and the same. CBSZR068AA is a recall part number referring to the other (actual) part number.

VIPERJAY1

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I haven't see the key question...what are the drawbacks if you don't do the recall? Just keep your Viper as it is. What's the risk and probability? Under what conditions?

MoparMap

VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
If this is the recall I think it is, then I thought the risk was random "unintentional airbag deployment". That being said, I don't think there has been a single case of it reported on a Viper. Granted there were way less Vipers made and was less miles driven and run time on them. I think it was something like 0.01% of Jeeps had reported the issue, and the Viper shared the same module with the Jeeps so it was recalled as well.

fhrzr1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images attach