Alan and Ginger Cease

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
met two very nice people today! alan bought ginger a very pretty orange 08 viper for their anniversary today! after alot of pics were taken, they got ready to drive home from Roanoke IL to Tuscon Az! :omg:

CONGRATS GINGER!

IMG_0392xx.jpg

IMG_0375xx.jpg

Kenneth Krieger

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alan and Ginger are members of the AZ Region of the VCA, and are very, very nice people. We need more like them in our club! Congratulations to the Cease duo.....and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY from the AZ Region of the VCA! NICE car!! Now all it needs are black stripes!

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I'll second what Ken says. This couple really enjoys their Vipers. From the background on their e-mail stationary to making picture cd's for the club from great events.

Congrats and enjoy! :2tu:

Alan and Ginger are members of the AZ Region of the VCA, and are very, very nice people. We need more like them in our club! Congratulations to the Cease duo.....and HAPPY ANNIVERSARY from the AZ Region of the VCA! NICE car!! Now all it needs are black stripes!

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great looking car. Congratulations on your Anniversary! I think this is maybe the first post we have had regarding an Orange Convertible. The AZ Region gets the first Orange Convertible! Snakeskin Green, Viper Violet, Viper Orange, just amazing, amazing colors on a convertible, stripes not needed. Good pics Big. You have any other shots that show the yellow shifting highlights like the orange coupe thread?

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That is a great looking car. Congratulations on your Anniversary! I think this is maybe the first post we have had regarding an Orange Convertible. The AZ Region gets the first Orange Convertible! Snakeskin Green, Viper Violet, Viper Orange, just amazing, amazing colors on a convertible, stripes not needed. Good pics Big. You have any other shots that show the yellow shifting highlights like the orange coupe thread?

thanks lee! i really enjoyed being there with them for their special moment. it was pure coincidence - i just happen to have my magnum in for repairs at the time.

i dont have any other pics yet lee, other than the ones on my website and the few i took here. i really wish i could find a way to really show off these neat new colors, but they are very hard to capture!

SIDE NOTE - an orange ACR will soon be arriving at ROMOCO, and i WILL BE THERE when that bad boy arrives!!!

SNAKE.OIL

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sorry for the delay in responding, Ginger and I have been doing a lot of catch up since we left Roanoke, IL Thank all of you for your kind words. This is mostly Gingers car and her 2nd Viper. She ordered the car almost 1 1/2 years ago. I get to earn mileage points each time I wash and wax it! :drive:We left Roanoke, IL Thursday about 6:00 PM and arrived home Saturday Night. In the beginning we were concerned about what shade of orange the color was going to be but John Gastman was able to get us photo's of the color. It was exactly what we were looking for. John Gastman and Roanoke Motor Company treated us very well and couldn't do enough for us. Great people to work with.

I cannot believe how different the '08 Viper is compared to the '04 we had. The '08 is much more refined and the power is unbelievable. We have already started adding accessories to the car and the new plate is ordered "O KRUSH".

I want to thank John Bisanz for for all the photo's he took while we were taking delivery of the car.

Alan Cease

Attachments

• RETURN HOME 4.JPG
    RETURN HOME 4.JPG
    75.5 KB · Views: 34

yellowvipergts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:omg: WOW! My name is GINGER as well and our anniversary is this Thursday...maybe I'll get a new orange Viper too! :)
That would certainly cure the case of ORANGE FEVER that Denny has been suffering from!!!!!!!!!!:dunno:

Ginger

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21