Alans performance MSD wires!

syldogRT/10

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Alan for getting me my wires ASAP! Talked to him yesterday late morning after I had neglected to give him the year of my Viper and he still got them to my door step today! Thanks a lot Alan!!!

PittsburghRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I wish I knew you were looking to buy a set. My car came with a brand new set of MSD wires and new plugs all from ROE Racing. The packages were never opened. I am going with stock when the Wizard does some work on my car.

Joseph Dell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I've used the MSD's, the magnacore's, and AB's. AB's are the best by far. MSD's are too long. Magnacores are good on length but for some reason they don't quite fit right. AB's were perfect the 1st time. Also, unlike the MSD's, AB's don't have the lame numbering clips.

I'm not knockin' Alan for reselling a product. But AB's are far superior to anything else on the market.

JD

G

grcforce327

I've used the MSD's, the magnacore's, and AB's. AB's are the best by far. MSD's are too long. Magnacores are good on length but for some reason they don't quite fit right. AB's were perfect the 1st time. Also, unlike the MSD's, AB's don't have the lame numbering clips.

I second that motion!!!

:headbang: :2tu: :2tu: :headbang:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960