Aldan Coilovers... Seems like a good deal!

Black Moon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This fits the profile of a pleasure-driven, 3500 miles a year Viper. But if you were tracking, autocrossing, and more....whoop-de-do catching air, you would likely need a 1-3 year rebuild. Under warrantee, no charge

Sounding better. I drive mine ******* the street about 2,000 miles a year, maybe 3,000 next year. Free rebuilds sound good. What kind of turn around on the rebuilds Jon?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Sounding better. I drive mine ******* the street about 2,000 miles a year, maybe 3,000 next year. Free rebuilds sound good. What kind of turn around on the rebuilds Jon?

You and I have the same style. I'm curious as to rebuilds myself now.

Aldan in CA pledges a one-week turn, but can have 'awaiting parts' issues. But be aware, you still have the labor time and/or cost for the R+R of the shocks on/off, and a re-alignment may be needed. Trailer-queen cars should not have issues.

Dan Cragin

Legacy/Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have had Aldan make custom shocks for some drag cars we have done and they worked well for that application. With the right stroke, length and adjustability they have a place for cars like this. They are light and have a good range of rebound and compression dampening for drag use. You can get the front end to lift and the rear to squat.

My 2 cents,

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
i hate to agree but dan is probably right. they are probably good for a drag racing application but thats it

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Callaghen