Alignment Specs, Help!!

Doubleup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looking to achieve a balance between a slightly aggressive street alignment to a mild track setup on my 2008 SRT Conv. The first even I will be doing is AutoX however this is only a once a month thing so don"t want to tune purely for that... I have read many threads’ with multiple recommendations and come up with the following. Any objections and recommendations welcome!

Negative camber 1.5 degree front
Negative camber 1.0 degree rear
+5.8 degree caster
ZERO toe front
1/16" tow-in rear.

Also anyone have stock recomendation numbers for comparison??

Last edited:

Viper X

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
The above specs should work well for you as a starting point.

You may want to add a tiny bit of toe out up front, say 1/16" after you've driven the car more.

Car really "points" better with a bit of toe out up front.

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I put in 1/16" toe out up front, works great. I did twice that toe-in out back. I found I could accelerate better through the turns. This was on the recommendation of a race shop I use for alignment. They said I would wear the tires out before I notice any difference in wear from the extra toe.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looking to achieve a balance between a slightly aggressive street alignment to a mild track setup on my 2008 SRT Conv. The first even I will be doing is AutoX however this is only a once a month thing so don"t want to tune purely for that... I have read many threads’ with multiple recommendations and come up with the following. Any objections and recommendations welcome!

Negative camber 1.5 degree front
Negative camber 1.0 degree rear
+5.8 degree caster
ZERO toe front
1/16" tow-in rear.

Also anyone have stock recomendation numbers for comparison??

With only a -1.5 up rront you may wanna dial beck the neg camber on the rear to about a -0.7

OP
OP
D

Doubleup

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Currently running stock H-spokes and 275 PS2's. Won't be getting anything wider until I burn these up... When you say spacers, wheel spacers??

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang